Suge Knight Can't Drive - Charged with Murder

theprotester

4:15 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... after interviewing Suge Knight, cops have formally arrested him on murder charges, and his bail has been set at $2 million.

We're told one of the critical factors is that witnesses claim Suge threw his car in reverse once, and then a second time ... and they believe he intended to hit one of the people with whom he was fighting.

3:00 AM PT -- Suge has turned himself in for questioning and is at the station now being interviewed. One of Suge's problems ... witnesses tell us one of the 3 men who were struck by Suge's vehicle was in the altercation with him before Suge ran him over ... which could be evidence it was intentional.

9:30 PM PT --Cops found Suge's truck abandoned in a parking lot in the Westwood section of L.A.

8:15 PM PT -- Cops just had a press conference ... and say there were 2 fights, the second resulting in the fatality. They said the first fight went down on the movie set -- and the second at a nearby burger joint. Cops said witnesses claim the car backed up and ran over the victim twice before fleeing.

6:00 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the Sheriff's Dept. has issued a bulletin to all Southern California law enforcement saying "be on the lookout" for Suge Knight ... that he is wanted for questioning for 187 -- murder. They also say he should be considered armed and dangerous.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/29/suge-knight-car-accident-compton-man-run-over/#ixzz3QLkpQB2i

I mean really.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just got home from a week in Vegas, so my sleep schedule is a bit off still, and I randomly thought to check in here - what the fuck happened to this place? Did EVERYONE go to Twitter?

If anyone wants to get in touch or anything, hit me on there - @BigBullyDos.

As far as Mero goes, I don't know if you guys know this, but he's pretty "famous" these days. Follow him on Twitter too, @THEKIDMERO. He's on MTV these days as well, on that Guy Code show

Mero was a fuckin' nut case, for real.