Checking in, which I feel like I did like a year ago or something, but whatever. Oh yeah, and Mero!

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

YO GOOD LOOKS YALL! EVEN THE NIGGAS HATING ON MY SHIT. THANKS!

ITS ILL THAT NIGGAS WILL SEE YOUR WORK AND THINK THEY KNOW YOU AS A HUMAN BEING B. ITS WILD.

I GREW UP IN THE BRONX I'M DOMINICAN. THAT'S WHO I AM. THIS NIGGA SAYING I'M AN OREO...HOW SWAY? DOMINICANS = AFRO LATINO YOU FUCKIN DICK BLOWER. A BLACK LATINO. YOU SOFT FUCKNIGGAS THAT LIVE IN A TOWN THATS COMPOSED OF 10,000 CAUCASOIDS AND THE COUPLE POOR MEXICANS THAT CLEAN UP AFTER YALL CALL EVERYONE A "BEANER". NO DOUBT! STAY IGNORANT. NEW YORK IS DIVERSE AND BEAUTIFUL AND I WAS EXPOSED TO MAD CULTURES EXCEPT "REGULAR ASS WHITE PEOPLE THAT EAT WONDER BREAD SANDWICHES" IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU A MALL DWELLING ZUMIEZ ASS NIGGA! LISTEN MAN. I'M ABOUT TO CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY. YOU CAN BURN UP ALL YOU WANT LITTLE HOMIE BUT HEY, I'MA BE AIGHT CUZ YOU DON'T GET TO WHERE IM AT WITHOUT MAD FRAIL QUIET IN REAL LIFE LOUD ONLINE NIGGAS SPEAKING THEY [iRRELEVANT] PIECE. ALSO I'M AT THE VIACOM OFFICE ON BROADWAY EVERYDAY PRETTY MUCH IN CASE YOU WANT YOUR FACE CUT PROFESSIONALLY. I BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE TO "SELL OUT". IF YOU DON'T GOT THE SAME MINDSET YOU NEVER HAD NO HARDSHIPS IN LIFE AND YOUR DADDY AND MOMMY CODDLED YOU AND SUPPORTED YOU THAT'S WHY THEY STILL DRIVE YOU TO YOUR MAGIC THE GATHERING TOURNEYS. SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK NIGGA.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

YA BOY AKA PAPI SHAMPOO

AKA HUMAN DURAG

I LOVE YALL THAT SUPPORT ME B FOR REAL I APPRECIATE THE FUCK OUT OF YALL!! STAY UP!!

• Like 4
  • Props 1

AND YOU NIGGAS DON'T UNDERSTAND ENTERTAINMENT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUMP ON MTV AND TALK LIKE HOW I BE TALKIN ON HERE. SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY NIGGAS GETTING MONEY AND FLOURISHING AND FOR YOU OTHER NIGGAS. GO DUMP YOUR GRANDMAS ASHES IN YOUR FILTHY TOILET AND STICK UR DICK IN THE URN.

• Like 5

I just got home from a week in Vegas, so my sleep schedule is a bit off still, and I randomly thought to check in here - what the fuck happened to this place? Did EVERYONE go to Twitter?

If anyone wants to get in touch or anything, hit me on there - @BigBullyDos.

As far as Mero goes, I don't know if you guys know this, but he's pretty "famous" these days. Follow him on Twitter too, @THEKIDMERO. He's on MTV these days as well, on that Guy Code show

Yeah I been following Mero since he had like 60 followers on Twitter. Now he's like 30K plus with a verified account doing stuff with major celebrities. I remember helping him design his 'Victory Light' blog logo when he first started off trying to put his work out there, and I remember him saying he hoped something would come of it. I wasn't sure if anything would come of it but you can certainly say now that it did. Proud of him as I feel like he's 12oz alumni who has "graduated" to bigger things. I also heard he's working on a sitcom with Ezra Koenig and is going to be publishing an book (in ALL CAPS) with a major publisher.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...