Guy Shoots and Kills 2 NYPD Officers, Boast About It in Social Media

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I couldn't even pretend to understand the complexity of the issue in NYC but on the surface of it this targeting of the mayor seems a bit anomalous. From what I'm aware he just told his son to be careful dealing with police given his skin colour.

I can see how police wouldn't be too happy about that as it's an indictment on their professionalism. However, I think it's a pretty big leap to then connect the executions to the mayor. Feels like a 'deny, counter-accuse' strategy or at least some level of scapegoating. Maybe there's something political involved as well. Either way, doesn't sit right based on the little that I know.

the police in nyc been hating on the mayor over a lot of shit. including mandatory cameras on the popo's person. They loved a bloomberg cuz he was pro stop and frisk which is fucking racist as shit. seen that first hand when i (not black or hispanic) was chillin' on the block and popo rolled up and did the whole up against the wall biz. There was about 10 of us and the 2 white homies and I just kept on walking.

^^Harlem shuffle ^^

"Threw the 40oz and Skateboarded Away"

What's the meaning of "crime"

>>Is it

>>>Criminals

>>>>Robbing

>>>>>Innocent

>>>>>>Motherfuckers

>>>>>>>> Every-time?

Little kids grow up in the school yard

Trying trying to solve the puzzle as to

why is life so hard, But it's an everlasting game

And it never cease to exist only the played change

I'll never understand a dude like DAO who can't hold his own, and the cant wait to get rid of the police.

Who the fuck will cover you when you get too deep if the police won't show up?

DAO = bitch status

Where do you get that I can't hold my own?

Anybody who knows me will tell you the opposite.

Only faggots call the police.

Haha

I have to laugh, because DAO negged all of you and not me. I call him a cocksucker and no negs. You guys bring valid arguments and he negs you.

Haha

DAO = Texas = Nonsense

= cheese whiz

I don't remember negging anybody, but apparently I must spread some before giving you any.

Real talk, I can't believe any of you's still even log onto this dead site.

Cause I'm here to tell you that I'm bored as fuck when I even check in on this shit anymore.