Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your best shitty fucked up crap at work stories

On the first day of my first 'office' job I was given a stack of old quotes and was told to call to remind the customer of the quote and see if they want to order.

I was given this 80s type office phone and the 1 button stuck so every time I pressed 1 it would dial '11111111111111'. So I had to constantly hang up and start over since all long distance phone numbers begin with 1.

Like most offices you have to dial 9 to get an outside line.

After about 30 minutes into it the office manager announces over the PA: "The police are outside. Someone in this office has been repeatedly dialing 911 and hanging up."

• Like 3
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i once worked at a supermarket and proceeded to piss in the floor cleaning machine, everyday day i was there.

giggling my way trough the store while it stank like piss while they couldn't pinpoint the source was one hell of a way to spend my youth,

one of my bosses loves to come in and take floor-clearing, dramatic shits right as the workday begins, every morning. i wash my hands every morning when i come in. we cross paths 3-4 times a week in the bathroom, usually when i'm wading through the poop mist.

really hard to keep a straight face when he tries to tell me serious things immediately afterwards.

Your post reminds me of this pooping at work guide I found and sent around a few weeks back. Said something like when you & the boss enter the bathroom at the same time you should make like your washing your hands & bail. Since I can't find it now, I'll leave this:

fy9GPG1.thumb.jpg.5446dc84d2e9304ffe9ea02ab7798471.jpg

• Like 1