where's destruction league when you need em..?

Tails0nE

first time being on here in fucking ages.. BUT, needed some help with some interwebz shennanigans and figured id turn to the oontz..

long story short, i got some random bitch i dont know add me on facebook, i said literally two things to her,

and now apparently this person is running around saying a bunch of nonsense about me that isnt true..

never met this person before in my life plus this profile was made like two weeks ago

so im more than positive that this is a fake ass profile and somebody just fucking with me..

i just need help to find this persons ip address, location and if possible their name too so i can prove this fuckery is fake and to avoid more future baby mama drama to what i unfortunately already have...

i know casek is good at this shit wheres he at..?

come to think about it i dont even know whos on here anymore..

well.. if yall can help a brotha out let me know heres the link to the page

just let me know whatever you find out..

https://www.facebook.com/people/Diamond-Cass/100007550024653

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The DL is keeping it on the DL.

In all seriousness I'd love to help homie but my computer skillz are limited.

That being said, I do agree you made a rookie mistake on this one, but what is more

hypnotic than pussy?

My boy is a Computer Science major and is learning all this hacking shit, I need to get him to teach me some shit just in case....nom saying?

im not necessarily letting it "get to me" or worried about some "rep"

this person is telling the mother of my child weve been talking for months and apparently sent a picture of a pregnancy test saying its my kid…

which is fucked up cause i havent been gettin NO type of pussy..

in all honesty tho i really dont know this girl only reason why i accepted the request is cause i recently put a video up of one of my songs on my fb and it got alot of views

she messaged me saying she liked my music so i just thought she was just another random chick who seen it or something..

i mean if im caught then im caught ill admit it.. but i KNOW this has gotta be a fake cause i really dont know this person..

so im just trying to prove a point that it is a fake page and ultimately try and figure out WHO it really is..

besides i havent been on here in forever and for some reason the oontz popped into my head and i remembered the whole destruction league shit

figured id see whats been going on around here lately too.. doesnt seem like much though honestly..

:huh:

nah man, this place is dead.

If I could help I would, but I'd still be laughing at you.

thats what it seems like… the fuck happened this place used to be fun..

and honestly i wouldnt expect anything less of you

usually things like this ends up with everyone laughing so ehh fuck it

worth a shot..

im not necessarily letting it "get to me" or worried about some "rep"

this person is telling the mother of my child weve been talking for months and apparently sent a picture of a pregnancy test saying its my kid…

which is fucked up cause i havent been gettin NO type of pussy..

in all honesty tho i really dont know this girl only reason why i accepted the request is cause i recently put a video up of one of my songs on my fb and it got alot of views

she messaged me saying she liked my music so i just thought she was just another random chick who seen it or something..

i mean if im caught then im caught ill admit it.. but i KNOW this has gotta be a fake cause i really dont know this person..

so im just trying to prove a point that it is a fake page and ultimately try and figure out WHO it really is..

besides i havent been on here in forever and for some reason the oontz popped into my head and i remembered the whole destruction league shit

figured id see whats been going on around here lately too.. doesnt seem like much though honestly..

:huh:

Not doubting you, just wondering how "she" got access to your partner in order to send pics of pregnancy tests.

Another route is trying to find the person who is in the pics the 'fake' FB page is using and have her report it to FB.

why the FUCK would you accept this trainwreck

like i said i wrote a song and made a quick little video of me spittin it..

it got alot of views and featured on some facebook page n got like 4k views so i got alot of requests cause of it

bitch said she liked my music so i said whatever another chick who seen the video and didnt really think twice of it honestly

untill all this bullshit happened cause of it…

Not doubting you, just wondering how "she" got access to your partner in order to send pics of pregnancy tests.

Another route is trying to find the person who is in the pics the 'fake' FB page is using and have her report it to FB.

my baby mama has me blocked from her facebook cause of her new man..

the same day i added her she messaged my b.m later on that day saying how weve been talking for months and how all i do is talk about "trickin off money to her"…

and of course her dumbass believed it and ignored everything i said and even the proof of how i litterally said TWO things to this girl

only to get, "you can easily delete stuff how i dont know you deleted the old messages.."

plus these "pregnancy tests" are fake cause like i said i havent been gettin NO type of pussy..

ill admit its a dry spell right now.. only pussy i got was from my baby mama even though "shes in a relationship"… :rolleyes:

ultimately everyone i talked to swears its gotta be her new man or a friend doing it FOR him.. tried lookin up the pics on google to see who they really belonged to and got nothing..

i guess my only option is to just report them on facebook i guess… fuck it i tried..