*Official 2015-16 NFL Thread* year of "Mawkus Meriotto?"

UPS!

Yea, of course. I don't want to listen to Lions fans excuse if he wasn't playing. But still, that Raiola dude did some similar shit a week or 2 before and he was suspended, what makes Suh different?

And obviously I'm not a Lions fan, but I wouldn't say they don't stand a chance. They have one of the best defenses in the league, and a hell of an offense. Our defense isn't very good, and last time we played Calvin, he put up 320 on us, and that was with out Golden Tate.

And it just came out that he claims "his feet were numb from the cold" so either this dudes a complete moron, or he's straight trolling the entire NFL haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm pissed Kelly didn't go after Collins. He could've started immediately at RG for the Eagles. Happy with the rest of the draft though, the secondary should be improved with the rookies and free agent signings. Overall I think this team, despite all the talent cut/traded, is better than last year.

you guys and your foooseball.

fuck the cowboys and the eagles.

just kidding.

their draft plus Collins, yea the boys did a real nice job improving. which sucks. i can see Free becoming expendable maybe this year or just after

i have no clue what chip kelly is doing but having sanchez and tebow is funny to me

i am happy the Giants got rid of the old DC and his can't prevent shit defense..

Spags and his attacking style will hopefully not allow Romo to have a half a minute each play to pick apart our secondary.

also I'm glad brady and the pats got penalized