*Official 2015-16 NFL Thread* year of "Mawkus Meriotto?"

UPS!

^ i think when they release the new code of conduct, it will outline penalties like that

we shall see though

cunteast you're totally right about the talking heads. i've taken to watching games with the volume turned down.

anyway yeah. not super into the season.

cardinals 9 and 1? i'm sure someone is excited bout that. it ain't me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha nah I didn't write that, mine would of been way funnier.

Truth be told I love Brady (despite his preferential treatment by the zebras)

Dude is arguably the greatest of all time, the numbers surely support him.

Didn't watch the MNF game, I can(t) believe the Titans let the Steelers come back.

The Ray-bay-bays are coming off a Bye, the Saints are in a tailspin and they just lost their FS & Brandon Cooks.....I wouldn't deem it a ''must win'' but if they can't pull off the W I think it's pretty safe to say the season is over, as competitive as the AFC is this year it will take a 10-6, maybe even an 11-5 record to get a WC spot.

So do the damn thing boys... #cawcaw

On a side note.... good fucking luck to anyone in the NFC... ain't nobody going into Lambeu in January and coming out victorious.

God damn I love me some Aaron Rodgers.

On the flip side the Patriots are looking like a fin sticking out of dark water...maybe we'll

finally get the Patriots-Packers Superbowl the talking heads predict every fucking year.

Denver ain't doing shit, The Bengals ain't doing shit, the Seahawks ain't doing shit, and no one in the NFCE is touching the pack, the only team who could pull their card is the 49ers.

@ Bed, hahahah yeah, when we let ya'll have him I was relieved.

Dude couldn't cover a bed with a blanket...when he was with us and the other team got a play of 25+ yards I already knew who had blown coverage. Little nigga loves to run his mouth too.

As far as Witten > Ertz, career-wise yeah, but if I could take either player right now with everything considered, I'd take Ertz, dude will be a stud for a long time.

Yeah, other than if the 49ers get hot out of nowhere, I don't see anyone in the NFC even keeping it close with the Pack. Seattle gives them fits too, but that's in Seattle...if they go on the road to Lambeu when it's 5 degrees, they ain't handling shit.

Witten is a legend, just going off the youth as the truth.

Kaep is hella overrated, he may be top ten, but he's like 9-10.

Dude can run but defenses have gotten alot better at containing the option and spread.

Also after what's happened with RG3 I think guys are slowing their role.

Raiders finally win...the Chiefs are probably suicidal right now, laughing stocks and they could have potentially made moves in the AFCW

Yea, I was just making a joke in that last post. Wittens my favorite of all time, but I can except he's going to start declining. The Cowboys are also using 2 TE's more often now, as opposed to just having Wit in there

That shit the the Raider pulled last night after getting the sack was some of the funniest shit I've seen in the NFL.

How you gunna be THAT retarded?

Fucking Giants can't hold a damn lead. Beckham made an insane catch tho.

Perts the entire season I have been waiting for this game. Didn't think the Cowboys would be playing meaningful football at this time of year but it's going down! I'm gonna break the wishbone from the turkey super early so I can get the Eagles sole possession of first place on lock.

That was the only awesome game I got to see yesterday, shit maybe in weeks.

Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Oakland, and DC should all have their accreditation as NFL caliber teams revoked. They should have to play CFL teams until they prove that they may be accepted as actual pro football teams.

Beckham's catch was definitely top 5 that I've ever seen, but I was sick of hearing about it before the game was over.

I feel for the Cardinals, such a talented football team, if they get a good QB next year somehow through the draft or FA they will be a legit Superbowl contender.

Ravens v. Saints tonight, going to be at the bar eating wings, drinking beer, and flicking explicatives i'm sure.

Oh and FUCK the Falcons and Texans.

im surprised it was actually a game. the giants had their chances to win too, i havent seen them score on the first 3 drives of a game in a reeeaally long time.

that beckham jr catch was wild..

ima post the picture for spite as its one of the only positives for them

odell-beckham-jr1.jpg?w=650&h=433

looking forward to the thanksgiving games i'll be rooting for the eagles over the cowboys

Fucking Giants can't hold a damn lead. Beckham made an insane catch tho.

Perts the entire season I have been waiting for this game. Didn't think the Cowboys would be playing meaningful football at this time of year but it's going down! I'm gonna break the wishbone from the turkey super early so I can get the Eagles sole possession of first place on lock.

The way the Giants offense overwhelmed us with a faced paced offense in the first half has me super worried, the Eagles are much better, and we'll get wrecked with Shady and Sproles screens. I don't really see us pulling this one out, tbh. But I guess anything can happen.

As for the Giants game. That was one of the most frustrating games I've ever seen. My internet was shit, so the entire game was skippy. I've never heard someone verbally suck another dudes cock before until I heard Collinsworth talk about ODB. That was one of the most poorly officiated games I've ever seen, but I did like the "flopping" call on ODB, I hope to see that more in the NFL. Tony Romo is a G, and hopefully the "choking" circle jerk stops this year, guy's got more game winning drives than anyone in the NFL.

collinsworth and jon gruden always be doing that.

There have been lots of questionable calls/non calls. not much we can do about it

i think the cowboys will win if their offense can keep their defense off the field.

bills wr made a sweet one handed helmet catch last night.

ohh yeah not knocking him because romo is a good qb, but p. manning and brady have close to double the amount of game winning drives as him..

pretty sure even eli has more.

Yeah Collinworth and Gruden love to verbally suck players cocks...

That Ravens-Saints game last night was magnificent, thrilling, nail-biting, and I'm super proud of the way the squad played last night. When the Ravens play all four quarters, they are nearly impossible to beat.

There was some suspect ass calls in the first half, but great teams can overcome bullshit.

The AFC is on notice, nobody wants Baltimore coming to town in January.

Jay Cutler is the new Tony Romo, dude is the antithesis of clutch.

Lions are looking like a playoff team, I wouldn't be afraid if the Ravens faced them, but they definitely look like they could contend with any Wild card team.

Hopefully the rest of today's games are cash, not ass.