jlaw nekkid pics (The Fappening) NSFW

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: jlaw nekkid pics

celebsundressed.com/forum/jenniferlawrencenude/showthread.php#h=37344412

camping091-1.jpg

Real question.

Are girls really that naive that they think naked pictures of themselves won't fall into other peoples hands? Of course there are good people who keep that shit private but i mean really.

Bonus Question.

Why would a girl/guy (girl in this case) have and keep pictures of herself covered in cum?

The Selena Gomez one looks photoshopped.

Gooms

Real question.

Are girls really that naive that they think naked pictures of themselves won't fall into other peoples hands? Of course there are good people who keep that shit private but i mean really.

Bonus Question.

Why would a girl/guy (girl in this case) have and keep pictures of herself covered in cum?

Gooms

1) Yes.

2) probably forgot about them. Doesn't iCloud automatically sync w your phone? I mean who really checks their iCloud anyway? Probably deleted them from their phone a day or two later and forgot.

Seems like this kind of shit only helps actresses in Hollywood.

Selena Goomez

Real question.

Bonus Question.

Gooms

people are sensitive about "blaming the victim" and the like (rightfully - this happened TO THEM) - but as a celebrity, of any gender or level of attractiveness, i can't imagine trusting something valuable (like n00dz) to iCloud.

in an ideal, beautiful world, no one would hack your cloud storage hoping for nudes because you're a hot actress. in the real world we have a lot of those people. sometimes it can prevent a lot of trouble to act accordingly

I find it hard to sympathize with them. It sucks but they surfaced out of ignorance so i cant help but think it is kind of funny. The interesting part as mentioned above is that their careers will either stay the same or benefit from it (not to overshadow the mental distress it has caused the victim).

I mean you know you are a young high profile attractive actress, why the fuck would you think for a second that picture of you spreading your boo boo would not get discovered? What was the reward in her mind that overrides the risk when taking the picture?

Apparently this is the beginning of an uncovering of some celeb nude pic ring on the deep Web where these hackers share these pics in some little clique.

You have to "buy" in with celeb nudes you've hacked yourself, or bit coins, and then you get to see the rest.

This kind of explains why some of the pics are old and are only now being leaked, e.g the Mary Winstead ones.

It's also why there is such a big collection and why they are not all being leaked at the exact same time because it's not just one person in one location.

Maximum Awesome

Selena Goomez

:lol:

You can find them all on /r/thefappening.

But seriously, this is drivel. Why aren't we talking about Joan Rivers, one of the most legendary, iconic, and groundbreaking comedians of our time--and how her death at 81, surrounded by friends, family, and wealth was entirely tragic and heart-wrenching?

Uh I don't think you understand just how earth-shatteringly hilarious she was, and just how lamentable and saddening her death at an advanced age after having lived a successful life in the spotlight actually is.

I have heard/read pretty much all these italicized terms in relation to her death on the news and social media. Give it a rest, she sucked.

Anyway, I'll be back in a month or two.

Rivers had extreme political views? That sucks, I found her funny and I hate hearing bad shit about people you generally appreciate.

She was ignorantly and blindly pro-Israel. She said Palestinians deserved to be dead and their kids deserved to be dead because "they started it."

I call that extreme, but its kind of the norm for Americans I think.

also get those phases /noemoteen

joan rivers was cool & all for her shit, no ideas what political views of hers youre talking about & dont care about that, but the only thing i didnt agree with was how she was a puffy-faced plastic surgery woman herself - you cant be all womens rights this & that & be sammy sosa at the same time. projecting a cycle of self-hate behaviour is no good for the press nor integrity towards an idea