Ferguson thread

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't think they'd released the race of the officer, but either way, just an excuse to cop some Nike's.

As far as I can tell St.L is very much a racial divide town. Cops will make sure the drama doesn't get to any white neighbourhoods.

Some questions have to be asked about the Police acting like the MIL. Real head scratcher moves.

What's kinda crazy is that this is kinda what Alex jones has been talking about for a while.

This with the DHS buying 1bil rds of ammo, drones, and MRAPs, is scary shit

The no fly zone keeping news helis out is crazy as hell

I know it's not fashionable to think about the situation like this but I reckon opinions on the initial killing should be reserved.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm sure people will, but we really don't know what happened yet, do we?

All we know is that one dude is dead and a cop killed him but we don't know the actual situation, right? His mate says his hands were up and he wasn't resisting. However we'd all say the same thing if it was our mate regardless of what actually happened. That's not to say that he IS lying, just that we really wouldn't have a fucking shmick as to what really happened.

The way the cops are reacting to it doesn't look good at all, I don't think there has even been an official statement as to what happened, is there? That does not suggest innocence on behalf of the cop involved. But then again, if the footage from the shop a few minutes earlier is accurate the dude who got shot doesn't look like the kind of person who'd react passively to a cop telling him to get off the road either.

Fucked if I know what happened and I reckon there's probably only a small handful of people that do.

/awaits angry response.

I'm angry, but not at you. What I'm angry about is the race wars the media are trying to start. Alex Jones is a fat troll who may be legitimately CIA or government agent making anyone who questions the objectives of these events look like tin foil heads. The best way to rule is to divide and conquer. It's been that way forever. With reporters being gassed, shot with rubber bullets and forced to stop recording (that is illegal: https://www.aclu.org/free-speech/know-your-rights-photographers ) and being arrested, I don't think at this point it is paranoid at all to realize these protests are practice runs for martial law. I'm no tin foiler, I don't think we'll be herded to FEMA camps and killed for the illuminati to reduce population, but I'll be damned if all this race card shit, ISIS, Russia, Iraq, missing and shot down planes and shoddy reporting are being done to somehow fill up politicians pockets. Politics and war are business, and since things got quiet for two seconds they probably started to lose money. So, stir the pot, keep us at each others throat, start another war, and boost the military funding and it's other franchises /end uneducated rant

I'll be damned if all this race card shit, ISIS, Russia, Iraq, missing and shot down planes and shoddy reporting are being done to somehow fill up politicians pockets. Politics and war are business, and since things got quiet for two seconds they probably started to lose money. So, stir the pot, keep us at each others throat, start another war, and boost the military funding and it's other franchises /end uneducated rant

I'm more cynical of the human race in general rather than groups of elites within it as you are.

We've always had wars, brutality, minority persecution, etc. Read A Booke of Days, it's not non-fiction but a historically based novel of the First Crusades. Then read the Bible, again, probably fiction but also a historical account of the period - etc etc.

Humans are cunts and we have been so for as long as our history. I don't think the elites need to manufacture conflict and disaster, it's the nature of things already. What seems more likely is that elites find ways to shape events to benefit from them, the war on drugs and the war on terror would be two excellent examples. Drugs happen anyway but if you can facilitate a particular actor, lubricate a particular logistics chain and encourage a particular policy you can place yourself to benefit from the situation. Same could be said about the war on terror. Terrorism is real and has been occurring for thousands of years (the Zealot Sicaraii used tactics defined as terrorism almost two thousand years ago) and is manipulated for political gain, I don't think anyone needs to go to the effort of making this kind of shit up from scratch. Get a cup of coffee, read a paper and wait as a crisis of some sort is sure to be along soon. Just be sure you're well place to benefit from it when it arrives.

One thing that fucks me is how people are doing the whole "hands up" protest now yet you still see the cops openly pointing gats at them. That's just dumbness and bad training. I understand that situations like that are dangerous and you can't be complacent. I've been a group of seven, fully armed up against about two thousand. The mob wasn't against us but the person we had in our custody (peace keeping role in a fucked up country) and the guy in our custody had been caught stealing a foam mattress so the owner fingered him as part of the pro-XXXXXXX militia - the mob would have literally pulled his body to pieces. The people at the front of the mob - and we were totally encircled on this street - were unarmed, but who knows what was 3 people deep in to the crowd? Guns, sharpened metal rods, Molotovs, hand grenades? If the people in the front aren't armed there's no point in aiming your gat at them, it's the people lurking behind that are the threat. That's why it's clear that many of the cops in Ferg right now are either not trained well or not well disciplined by the way they have reacted to the crisis - leveling your weapon at some one ten meters away that is clearly unarmed is pointless. Much of their behaviour has resulted in escalation the situation rather than de-escalation.

I've had conversations with some US cops due to roles I've worked in and I've always been astounded by their mentality of "look out for your partners and back them up regardless". I've even asked straight out, what if your partner has acted illegally or immorally. None of them have ever said straight out that they wouldn't back them up, it's usually "I don't know man, I hope I'm never in that situation because you never let your side down, you gotta stick together". Kind of makes them more of a militia than an arm of law enforcement.

• Like 1