ONLINE GAMING MEGATHREAD

armand hammer

I see the old stickies are gone and so I have decided to create this for all your psn, xbox and steam accounts.

I am currently playing gta 5 on xbox360 my gamer tag is furiousfister66 catsss crew send me a message if you would like to have some cyber fun on the streets of los santos, i will be upgrading consoles etc later this year.

amy-reid-o.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Video games are gay and "gaming" is shit.

I straight punked a 75+person line up camped out front a Canadian equivalent/competitor when some cod game was set to hit shelves. Rolled up with a van load waiving a video camera around, told me were with a local tv station doin a story on the demand for the game n wanted everyone to get all excited when we drive by next as we'll be filming.

Rolled up swung the back slider open and homeboy straight hosed them all down with a liquid filled extinguisher.

SOAKED. shit was classic and got it all on tape.

Video games are gay and "gaming" is shit.

I straight punked a 75+person line up camped out front a Canadian equivalent/competitor when some cod game was set to hit shelves. Rolled up with a van load waiving a video camera around, told me were with a local tv station doin a story on the demand for the game n wanted everyone to get all excited when we drive by next as we'll be filming.

Rolled up swung the back slider open and homeboy straight hosed them all down with a liquid filled extinguisher.

SOAKED. shit was classic and got it all on tape.

Video or it didn't happen.

drake-2011-grammys-251.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

PSN & XBL threads got unsticked because they hadn't been posted in for a long long time and were taking up space atop the page

HDMI port on my ps3 died :(

Got a wiiU for some mario

I forgot how enjoyable FUN video games are

Hats off to Nintendo for keepin it trill

• 2 weeks later...

realshit im tryna get in contact with that nigga hecz. idk if people on here remember him but he used to post in the xbox live thread a lot and eventually he hit a million dollar stain all from playing COD. i used to play that shit with fam too. i lurked his youtube and found some cat that was even better than him..started playing matches with his squad and got super good at that shit. when i first started doing graffiti him and his boy omens was 2 of my fav writers.

i need to holla at that nigga and talk business. his twitter and ig is so poppin its no way i would be able to get a hold of him on there. that nigga is really making M's of call of duty bruh

im tryna fuck with that nigga frfr

• 2 weeks later...
realshit im tryna get in contact with that nigga hecz. idk if people on here remember him but he used to post in the xbox live thread a lot and eventually he hit a million dollar stain all from playing COD. i used to play that shit with fam too. i lurked his youtube and found some cat that was even better than him..started playing matches with his squad and got super good at that shit. when i first started doing graffiti him and his boy omens was 2 of my fav writers.

i need to holla at that nigga and talk business. his twitter and ig is so poppin its no way i would be able to get a hold of him on there. that nigga is really making M's of call of duty bruh

im tryna fuck with that nigga frfr

LMAO, best read ever.

- OpTic H3CZ

this is dumb.

those old threads are just on page two.

that said, the insane traffic this thread is getting totally justifies a new one

unstickying those threads really breathed life into this place.

and some guy makes a living playing call of duty.

what a world.

:rolleyes: