Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

First look at Shredder…

Holy hell that is terrible.

I've been pissed about that project for a while.

I'm particularly pissed that April O'Neill isn't a redhead (and that megan fox is playing her...)

If there was a kickstarter for someone to murder and/or cause serious brain damage to michael bay I'd donate a bunch.

I was a HUGE TNMT fan from about 3rd grade to 7th grade.

I even owned and read the first tmnt book and watched the movie soon after it came out in theaters.

with them trying to do the most like they are with shredder, i more than likely wont watch the movie.

Eastman and Laird and a few spots by Mark Bode were the only TMNT installments worth looking at and they were all in print only.

I can't recall ever seeing anything that Bay has done that wasn't aimed at 15 year old boys.

shredder looks like wolverine+a samurai+predator+witch king & those turtles look disturbingly human

not like imma watch this shit, though

buhbye

them b&w tmnt comics from way back were whats up.

the first movie had mad graft in the foot clan hide out er whatever as well. legit graft. shit was hype.

been years n years but i wanna say CBS cats.

I can't recall ever seeing anything that Bay has done that wasn't aimed at 15 year old boys.

I'm referring to this from now on as "the yolofication of cinema" Not so much Michael baysplosions, but remaking classics from 20+ years ago and shamelessly butchering them to try and make them relevant to today's youth.

That's nothing new though, pics, music, fashion, etc. is always recycled. If it appealed to one generation then it will likely appeal to the next with some minor updates.

Good business, basically.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now