Virgin Shooting Rampage Because He's A Virgin

John Smith Doe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his epitaph might just say "died a virgin". either way, some guys gonna come chisel that in, sort of like that curb your enthusiasm episode.

dI3lYcX.jpg

dude was a piece of shit, should have just offed himself instead of taking innocent lives. mentally ill or not, is no excuse for being a spoiled little selfish bitch that thought he deserved everything handed to him. he gives off some serious gay vibes, too. armani guggi wearing can't skateboard pokemon loving TPWF. good riddance.

:lol:

its 141 pages.

basically his life story.

"Faggotry in Motion: the elliot rodgers story."

i read some of it, dude's fucked in the head. had more than most people, and was a dipshit in parts when he talked about how happy he was to make others feel shitty. It was really hard to read toward the end, sickening. But the part where he talked about how he was destined to win the lottery, and kept driving to AZ and spent almost $1000 on lottery tickets cause he was sure he would win. what a fucking choad. Everything he said was contradictory. I bet you satan is sodomizing him right now, finally getting the action he claims to have deserved.

sorry to say this, but maybe said friend can get an eye patch or something, you know? i always thought eye patches were kind of cool & im sure hipster whores would probably be swooned by a dude with one thats genuine. he just wouldnt show it to them until he met the right chick, like phantom of the opera or something & thatd be all right

He may regain his eye sight in that one eye, only time will tell.

so - is the asperger's thing a legit speculation here, like... the idea got press or are y'all niggas just borrowing a page from the book of adam lanza? i must say, looking @ homeboys' photo again, he does kinda look like (aside from the blatantly obvious repressed homosexuality) there might be some developmental and/or cognitive disabilities that may or may not have come into play here.

regardless, i'd cum inside his sister if she could stop making that weird face w/ her lips. anybody going to chime in and remind me that she's sixteen? still though, i'd smash her buttocks and then gaffle mad shit from her mansion and head straight to the pawn shop.

regardless, i'd cum inside his sister if she could stop making that weird face w/ her lips. anybody going to chime in and remind me that she's sixteen? still though, i'd smash her buttocks and then gaffle mad shit from her mansion and head straight to the pawn shop.

wait....is she really only 16!?

so - is the asperger's thing a legit speculation here, like... the idea got press or are y'all niggas just borrowing a page from the book of adam lanza? i must say, looking @ homeboys' photo again, he does kinda look like (aside from the blatantly obvious repressed homosexuality) there might be some developmental and/or cognitive disabilities that may or may not have come into play here.

He was a decade deep into counselling and on a smorgasbord of drugs for bi-polar/schizophrenia

http://www.jewishjournal.com/jews_and_special_needs/item/lets_not_blame_autism_for_isla_vista_rampage

jsd, had to check the link to see that it was big boss, but knew it was from one of the mgs series.. beat mgs for the first playstation mad times, then just kind of fell off when the other ones came out. shouldnt have, though - watching my friend play snake eater /nh made me think like, damn, they thought of almost everything for the following ones

Omg ya I'm very much a Metal Gear fanboy :P I'm not like that with any other series or anything at all really haha But ya, definitely recommended. The whole series gets hella complex after the first one. If you happen to have a ps3 they have Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater on one disc. Aaaaaand you can buy the first one on psn for cheap. When I found that out, I bought it immediately and played through the whole thing because it was hella nostalgic brah.

• 4 weeks later...

oh, i forgot all about this.

i finished reading his manifesto.

at times, i really felt bad for him.

at other times, i hated his guts for being a spoiled little rich cunt.

but it took a really bad turn for the worst from page 101 onwards.

by the end, he was saying some really sick and twisted shit....like the part when he heard his sister fucking...lol