Just curious... Do you oontz on Instagram?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Out of curiosity, I was able to find a way to see what the 12oz IG feed looked like. Sort of similar to the front page news section, which does show some real good stuff here and there, and is real informative. the IG seemed very gallery and art-going-on thing based, opening shows, fine art from writers, clothing lines(which I personally could not care less about/think is lame), Some graff Shots of stuff from new york streets here and there, which is cool. But honestly, for me i'm not into the overall. I'd rather see scratch fills, drips to the floor, throws over doors, grimy ass destruction than a bunch of pictures of cope giving peace signs. But I do appreciate when you give a heads up to new videos, throwback photos, and zine reviews. Either way it's a mix of stuff, and you do highlight some important things I might have not heard about otherwise. That's my constructive critisim, if it makes any sense.

Out of curiosity, I was able to find a way to see what the 12oz IG feed looked like. Sort of similar to the front page news section, which does show some real good stuff here and there, and is real informative. the IG seemed very gallery and art-going-on thing based, opening shows, fine art from writers, clothing lines(which I personally could not care less about/think is lame), Some graff Shots of stuff from new york streets here and there, which is cool. But honestly, for me i'm not into the overall. I'd rather see scratch fills, drips to the floor, throws over doors, grimy ass destruction than a bunch of pictures of cope giving peace signs. But I do appreciate when you give a heads up to new videos, throwback photos, and zine reviews. Either way it's a mix of stuff, and you do highlight some important things I might have not heard about otherwise. That's my constructive critisim, if it makes any sense.

Yeah, thnaks for the feedback on it... Really our IG is managed by a handful of people and doesn't have a ton of direction yet. Just a steady stream of stuff we come across and occasionally plugging new content off the news. We have been running contests lately that have been going really solid and also have been discussing IRL with a team of people how we might be able to add a bit of structure to it.

Besides looking for feedback I was just curious since we have a pretty big following on there and plan to leverage all those accounts to spread the news when we get the new site launched. Since we'll have the login issues all fixed and have a new help desk system to help us get everyones accounts recovered, I'd assume things will pick up pretty quickly. Only questions I hear more than a thousand times a day are to fix the login and fix the forum clock. Unfortunately this version of 12oz was way beyond fucked and every time we tried to fix it, we just fucked it up more, but we have a new version that been built for a while, but took (taking) a long ass time to migrate all the users and posts over into the new version. Anyhow, it's happening.

Ever thought of running something like a monthly battle with small prizes in Paper Chase like they do over on B. Science? Just win some markers or whatever, nothing big but I reckon it would spark a bit of life back in there. We've run our own battles for years on letters, throws, hands, etc., so people are in to it.

• 2 weeks later...