Ice Cream truck songs

Citizen X

Back in the 80's our truck played "Send in the Clowns"*. For 25 years I thought this was an anomoly but tonight I googled it... I guess it's a thing, but I only see people talking about it from 2k6 beyond so maybe our dude was some sort of pioneer or just ignorant, or maybe a super creep... who knows?

Now days we just have the Methhead Icecream that plays that fucked up 'Turkey in the Straw' with "HELLO!" thrown in every so often.

*as far as I know, and I hope my explanation will explain my lack of exploration (I said that because it rhymed-ish. alliterationesque, really it's a lack of interest)... anyway, this song is by Steven Sondheim, who is a guy, and it's some sort of suicide ballad or something that is usually very slow tempo... I once saw Bette Middler start to sing it in a movie I immediately quit watching(I THINK [shaker of salt {memory of a 9yr old}]).

So what did your truck play? Y'all had Ice Cream Truck right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

greensleeves is probably what most aussie kids heard

"Greensleeves" is a traditional English folk song and tune, over a ground either of the form called a romanesca or of its slight variant, the passamezzo antico.

800px-ice_cream_truck_sydney_australia_-_crop.png

hit the couch digging up change and running up the street.

greensleeves is probably what most aussie kids heard

"Greensleeves" is a traditional English folk song and tune, over a ground either of the form called a romanesca or of its slight variant, the passamezzo antico.

800px-ice_cream_truck_sydney_australia_-_crop.png

hit the couch digging up change and running up the street.

Under the bridge

i love ice cream and i like the idea of someone driving it close enough for me to get it with out going to the store but who ever is responsible for adding hello into the ice cream truck song deserves to die a slow and painful death..

side note i think its standard to sell drugs outta the truck, whos buying ice cream at 11/12 oclock at night? and how are they selling enough to justify staying on the same corner or few blocks all day?

i love ice cream and i like the idea of someone driving it close enough for me to get it with out going to the store but who ever is responsible for adding hello into the ice cream truck song deserves to die a slow and painful death..

side note i think its standard to sell drugs outta the truck, whos buying ice cream at 11/12 oclock at night? and how are they selling enough to justify staying on the same corner or few blocks all day?

i agree but, our hood has ghetto ass section 8 families who's kids play outside until like one am some nights.

we're talkin 4 year olds.

that said, none of em sit still. that soudns like dimebag city