You drink what????

GrImeY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im gonna have to go with Grimey on the Guiness...although there are much better Irish cream stouts...guiness is always readily available.id rather it from the tap or bottle..can guiness doesn't travel well and tastses bitter...but thats stouts.

Another great drink is Newcastle...the limeys know whats up with that...

-455!!!blasters are the shit...nuff said...

-but for liqour beverage i like a martini...now i know everyone is gonna be like oh what a pussy drink...thats fine,because its just that...i like the way it tastes..and if you're in a club with a martini in your hand...women just come up to you..pussy pussy pussy...

Originally posted by GrImeY

Whats your favorite beverage?

I am gonna have to go with Guiness.

But I always end up flossing Mickeys Ice.

word. its got 8 % alcohol volume, it taste hella good, and its irish!! murphys and grolsch are bomb too. but i still like chillin with a corona and lime.

trust me, if you knew what dublin smells like thanks to that poxy factory, you'd be put right off guiness......

anyhow, I drink little wussy girl drinks like Malibu and Tia Maria

does anyone else remember Smirnoff Mule? it practically dissappearded after Smirnoff Ice came out, but it was just the best drink on the planet

except for coffee

One thing I don't compromise on is beer. Spare no expense, because drinking is pure pleasure. Nothing...and I mean nothing, beats a really great beer.

Newcastle is my favorite.

Ruddles County Ale

Harp

Export Lomza! Polish beers are great.

Woodchuck

the darker the beer, the better, but I don't like Guinness. German black beers are good. I haven't had one I didn't like yet.

As far as cheap shit, Piels is the best. Pabst is great, of course. American beers are garbage.

TT put me on to Sleeman's, which is good. I think it's a little too light, but a good beer.

I rarely drink hard liquor, but I like Bloody Marys.

Non alcoholic, I like lemonade.

Archived