Earl Brocol Jr...

IOU_TOO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the guy who did the same after getting dumped by Vaj.

Which same thing? Quit posting? I'm still here, been here, never left... I just have other shit going on. My contributions are primarily in the Alcoholism thread. Come on bud. I'm not sure where you're getting your info from, or why you can even recall what happened in my life 3 years ago, but that's cool. I barely remember it to be honest... glad you're here to refresh my memory. Just like the majority of the time I spent wasted, those days only serve as hazy memories for me to look back on and chuckle about how wild shit was. Hooking up with some chick from the internet is truly the least of it.

At the end of the day, though, I'm happier, more successful, and more fulfilled than I ever have been, and running amok for 7 or so years is not something I'm mad about, 'cause it got me here.

I passed on a business trip to Austin a few weeks ago. Would've been hyped to skate that House Park out there. Best believe I would've hollered at you to skate. Didn't want to deal with all that SXSW shit though. I hate festivals.

Come on, I know you save pics and posts.

This has been discussed before.

Despite popular belief, this has only been done to a few people.

And every time was after they started talking shit, then I remembered them posting some embarrassing photos in the photo threads that I went back and THEN right click saved and re-posted for the LOL's.

Like I said, don't fuck with my memory. It's in a lot better shape than it should be for as much as I drink.

catface just moved onto facebook. much better platform for what she wanted to do on social media.

and i've said it before, the dudes on here who harass chicks til they leave are seriously missing out

many many hookups have been had through this place.

• 2 weeks later...

we did have a female member who used to post regularly that just moved on when she became a mom. i've never been good with names so i can't say for certain who it was, but that may have been zebradrips.

(and i'm not thinking of alure or fatalist, who i know for sure had a kid or two each)

someone, feel free to tell me i'm mixing her up with another chick.

there was a mom by the sn mudpuddles (& her babys daddy) that used to post here regularly. then some whisper in the wind down the grapevine & posts done surfaced, about dow or one of those guys having seen her tits on webcam & said babys daddy getting mad. they obviously dont come around no mo.. idk, maybe its someone else youre talking of