Earl Brocol Jr...

IOU_TOO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I spoke to him was at PSM's going away/quitting 12ozProphet party.

He was doing really well and landed a good job in a creative field, which was his goal all along.

He did get screwed IMO, shitty situation on both sides climaxing in really stupid misunderstanding.

He was a solid dude IRL as well, never full of shit even if keeping it real put him at a disadvantage.

A lot of people on here think the biggest blow to the forum was one of our many technical issues.

In reality it was actually him and PSM leaving, and no one taking their place.

Lost a lot of power posters around that same time - Shai, Casek, Gliks, Bojangles, Swindle, Swamp, amongst others.

It was a pretty rapid attrition

I find it hilarious that he was somehow shamed enough by having his mod status revoked that he abandoned ship. Sounds like tell-tale signs of an insecure power tripper.

not sure i'd assume that.

it all happened around the same time as some major life changes for him.

sometimes people do just move on with other shit

No way, Symbols.

I'm pretty sure PITZOFZOMBIES was spot on with his diagnosis of a complete stranger on an anonymous graffiti forum considering his formal education and training in clinical psychology and completely unbiased inspection of all the facts surrounding this stranger's life at the time of the event in question.

rC2OeMg.jpg

15,000 posts (5+ a day), mod status yanked and now nothing... C'mon Son.

You don't need a doctorate in psychology to make plain observations on an overly-prolific internet personality... I'm sorry your* forum hero isn't here anymore... and I'm even more sorry you're* upset about my opinion as to why that is.

*Whomever it concerns.

I don't know, man. I think it's just as feasible that he left because didn't want to be in a place owned by some one he was dark on.

I've modded on another forum about 30X larger than this place for about 10 years now. If I had a falling out with the site owner to the point that my mod status was revoked I'd probably leave too. Not because I wasn't a mod anymore (actually thinking of giving the mod shit away anyway as there's a fair bit of work on that site given that it involves a trading section and I'm sick of arguing with idiots), more so because I wouldn't want to hang around somewhere that I felt I wasn't welcomed. If you had a major public falling out with your local bar owner, would you continue to hang out there or would you find somewhere else to spend your time instead?

If you had a major public falling out with your local bar owner, would you continue to hang out there or would you find somewhere else to spend your time instead?

I do not treat this place as an actual hang-out of mine. If I did, well... I wouldn't be here in the first place. Why would anyone want to hang around people who behave the way most here do? The best part about this place is the senseless banter and arguments, that's what the internet is for. It's entertaining, even if the brunt of the shit talking lands on one's self.

A lot of people on here think the biggest blow to the forum was one of our many technical issues.

In reality it was actually him and PSM leaving, and no one taking their place.

Nah, it was the technical shit.

Earl was cool as shit, but people didn't give up on this shit until the overpowering adds and other technical bullshit.

15,000 posts (5+ a day), mod status yanked and now nothing... C'mon Son.

You don't need a doctorate in psychology to make plain observations on an overly-prolific internet personality... I'm sorry your* forum hero isn't here anymore... and I'm even more sorry you're* upset about my opinion as to why that is.

*Whomever it concerns.

Says the guy who did the same after getting dumped by Vaj.