PETEY PABLO IS FREE /rap thread

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

u kno like immoral technique

Bronson, seriously. Unique persona, lyrical flexibility and talent, generally solid production. I hate most of what Harry Fraud touches, though, so I dunno if I'm qualified to be a real nd tru Bronson fan.

RA's project from last year was serious, too. Most those "underground real hip hoppers" are just too much. Lyrical miracle mixed with horrorcore bullshit and rage. But Apathy and Celph Titled get a nod from me any day of the week. Great lyrics and Celph is the king of goofy punchlines.

Those are basically artists, not albums, but they're all on it...Jada is too when he's not using trap beats with the volume all the way up.

yeah real i'm with you on all those, especially the line on underground hip h0p types. my friend was trying to roast me for not being into tec-9 today and thats pretty much verbatim what i told him.

blue chips 2 was fun as shit, especially with the commercials and related cuts. i like party supplies (the production team) a lot, too ... unique.

enjoyed the schoolboy q album for the most part. i'm working my way through ab-soul's control system right now and it's a struggle, though i hear it gets better the second time around. never been a lupe fan really.

talked about it before but loved ka's album too.

I hate most of what Harry Fraud touches, though,

whaaaat? you are so wrong about that

how can you not like this beat? his beats are so distinct, you know a crazy fraud beat almost immediately when you hear it.

or this one

come on now , 88 coupes???

the fraud beats on the coke boys 4 are crazy

been listening to vince staples shyne coldchain 2, im am way into it

new migos no label 2 is like on hour long migos song.....and thats not a bad thing

whaaaat? you are so wrong about that

No opinions allowed, huh?

88 Coupes is fire, Seven Series Triplets is double fire. Crazy beat. Shot Caller is honestly whatever to me, even though you can't deny it was a hit, and I really don't like that Bronson track you posted at all.

I guess it's less hate and more ambivalence. Point goes to you.

They got their eye on the gold chain

That the next man's wearing

It looks big but they ain't staring

Just thinking of a way and when to get the brother

They'll be long gone before the kid recovers

And back around the way, he'll have the chain on his neck

Claiming respect, just to get a rep