Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hua Guofang

Remember when 12OZ used to be fucked in the head?

I remember times when a new strain of flu was announced or some dude burning his dick off with a failed IED would launch threads of NEW WORLD ORDER LIZARD PEOPLE BILDERBERG FED BANK OBAMACARE and all manner of stupid crazy tin foil hat shit like that. Seriously, was a time when dude couldn't fart without being accused of being Mossad.

Now, there's a whole fucking aircraft that completely disappeared and govts acting all bizarre and stupid. And you fuckers don't care enough to utter even a simple ILLUMINATI or GHOST OF BIN LADEN. You people sicken me.

The fuck is that plane?

DHtG8.gif

Magician-magic-trick-hands.gif?

?image=81657719

Look dude, almost all of my tattoos involve triangular shapes. I'm the Queen Illuminati and I'm just keeping tabs on oontz to decide whether to recruit you all into my personal NWO army. All the DAO photoshp posts I put up are actually subliminal messages guiding you into the correct form of thinking to adequately defend my new bible that I wrote in the blood of small racoons I import and kill. The CIA is full of people who are actually racoons, you know. I'm gathering all the trash bins in the world into a giant pit I had aliens build for me so we can lure all the CIA there and get into the government's pocket via themany homeopathic remedies companies I secretly own via fake accounts in Geneva.

I've written everyone's IP address(es) on my bedroom wall in glow-in-the-dark paint, and I see your real faces as I gaze upon them at night.

• Like 1

12oz's upgrade was on that damn plane and the only person on the planet who can fix the login issue.

3127276-e4b.jpg

Where's that Muls guy when you need him? Or DENO for that matter. Or maybe they both work for the illuminati and were just fucking with us.

At least for me, I am glad the conspiracy nut balls are gone.

Their paranoia and lack of logical thought, were annoying to me.

Remember on the oontz when kids picked a username and stuck to it, didn't re-invent a new persona when they got their cookies taken.

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Peppridge Farm Remembers.

No aliens but those stories are good. They landed obviously. The flight direction was recorded as changed and the transponder was turned off. It didn't crash into the ocean.

This is clearly the prequel to LOST

Seems the world has already gotten board and is moving on from the missing aircraft.

Won't be long and everyone will be right back on this again.

Aircraft was very competently hijacked.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now