Remember when 12OZ used to be fucked in the head?

Hua Guofang

I remember times when a new strain of flu was announced or some dude burning his dick off with a failed IED would launch threads of NEW WORLD ORDER LIZARD PEOPLE BILDERBERG FED BANK OBAMACARE and all manner of stupid crazy tin foil hat shit like that. Seriously, was a time when dude couldn't fart without being accused of being Mossad.

Now, there's a whole fucking aircraft that completely disappeared and govts acting all bizarre and stupid. And you fuckers don't care enough to utter even a simple ILLUMINATI or GHOST OF BIN LADEN. You people sicken me.

The fuck is that plane?

DHtG8.gif

Magician-magic-trick-hands.gif?

?image=81657719

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look dude, almost all of my tattoos involve triangular shapes. I'm the Queen Illuminati and I'm just keeping tabs on oontz to decide whether to recruit you all into my personal NWO army. All the DAO photoshp posts I put up are actually subliminal messages guiding you into the correct form of thinking to adequately defend my new bible that I wrote in the blood of small racoons I import and kill. The CIA is full of people who are actually racoons, you know. I'm gathering all the trash bins in the world into a giant pit I had aliens build for me so we can lure all the CIA there and get into the government's pocket via themany homeopathic remedies companies I secretly own via fake accounts in Geneva.

I've written everyone's IP address(es) on my bedroom wall in glow-in-the-dark paint, and I see your real faces as I gaze upon them at night.

• Like 1

Flight 'disappears' at the exact point it hands over to the Vietnamese. Aircraft seems to have taken a turn only an experienced pilot could make and headed in a completely different direction, flying in a manner making tracking much more difficult. Aircraft is recorded in the air for 4-5 hours after it disappeared, flight is thought to have passed through a number of waypoints suggesting conscious and planned navigation by an experienced pilot. No wreckage has been found. Remove any number of these points and you've still got too much for coincidence.

The manifest is out there as well and no one has been able to identify any person of particular interest. The cargo manifest hasn't identified any thing of obvious interest either.

Working theory has to be that plane has landed in an area with weak radar coverage or where it could slip through without raising too much interest. Plane will be used for secondary purpose, passengers are dead or will be used for bargaining or protection.

I don't have any more info than you cats but I'm confident this is the direction we're heading now.

Not that I think that your conclusions are wrong, but maybe the plane just is sitting at the bottom of the ocean.

Since no group has come forward yet and there was no known people on the plane, I am thinking it is that.

If a group had the power and connections to make that plane disappear, they would have come forward already for whatever reason they have. There would be too much risk of the plane being found and them being caught and their plot unraveling. Too many people are looking for this plane, for it not to be found on land.

I could be wrong, but without a reason to be given from any group, or a use of the plane yet, there is all this effort with no payoff for it.

Bottom of the ocean.

You know 20 of them dudes were making some supercomputer chips, obviously John Conner was on there and Skynet sent the T-1000 in to hijack that shit

On the real I love conspiracy theories. More far out the better. I've seen shit spit on the net that would make absolutely awesome fucking movies/comics, some of the more fringe shit is wildly amusing to me. Aliens, dimension slips, anti gravity, time travel, lizards... There's some "whistleblowers" on AM radio shows and Youtube spouting like I said, unbelievably awesome sci-fi shit, that they all think is legit. Jump rooms to Mars, real Stargates. Wacked out shit, love it