turning point

CardboardCondo

im going thru a big change in my life right now. as most or all of you know i was homeless for a good stretch last year. eating very little drugging very much. not taking care of myself and not caring about anyone. but htis year has proved much different. I started school mid janurary. living with my parents. trying to get a job. trying to stay away from hard ass drugs that leave me incapacitated. but i feel that this i a BIG turning point in my life. i can feel that if i make certain choices in life, i will be taking that road for a long time. so its kind of like a fork in the road type situation. im off all benzodiazepines (which i was on for 10-15 years straight). i got off those in the first quarter of last year. i blame a lot of my problems on them and getting off them. it was fucking shitty. but yea. .i deleted my fb. and am trying not to reactivate it because of a few reasons. i have not really had a clear mind like this since i was around 14 or 15 before i started using klonopin. so basically what im saying is the last 10-15 years has been a blur and last year was fucking hell. but im slowly getting better. i think. :scrambled::D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good to hear man, I don't know your personally but glad you've decided to make positive moves in your life.

Im at a bit of a crossroads right now myself, I don't have any major problems per say it's more of a which direction do I go now?

Keep us updated on your improvement. What are you going to school for?

I just graduated and am fucking glad im done for a while.

Sounds rad, my brother is killing that stuff right now.

Yeah my Mom is a champion as well, id be an awful human being without her love and support.

Pops was more of a friend than a parent, his dad died on him young so I can't totally fault him. But now that im grown and successful isn't the time to be trying to come back into my life.

Moms are the shit.

Yeah my Mom is a champion as well, id be an awful human being without her love and support.

Pops was more of a friend than a parent, his dad died on him young so i can't totally fault him. But now that im grown and successful isn't the time to be trying to come back into my life.

Moms are the shit.

yup, my stories a little similar. dad was always there but he never interacted with us. just stayed to himself. but his dad left him before he was born. i never really thought about the psychology of it but it makes since now.

You didn't mention herorin. You staying off that?

What about your kid? How you doing with her?

Asking because I am wondering, since you didn't mention it. Not trying to be an ass to you.

Wouldn't know anything about it, except your baby's mama and you had a public fight here.

I would recommend a period of abstinence from all mind altering substances. My experience indicates that positive momentum takes a long time to get going and a longer time to start returning on itself so be patient.

I would also posit that while you are studying graphic design that you work on some related and unrelated skills such as basic programming, excel etc.

I would recommend a period of abstinence from all mind altering substances. My experience indicates that positive momentum takes a long time to get going and a longer time to start returning on itself so be patient.

I would also posit that while you are studying graphic design that you work on some related and unrelated skills such as basic programming, excel etc.

yea im taking history of graphics and web coding this semester. dont think i mentioned that. its aight. web design is monotonous as fuck. but im getting it in.

yea im taking history of graphics and web coding this semester. dont think i mentioned that. its aight. web design is monotonous as fuck. but im getting it in.

going to class is WAY different now too. i dont know what it is but i guess i have been out of commission for a while, socially. its hard to get back into the swing of things im thinking. street life aint nothing good.

• 2 weeks later...