You Are Not the Father

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greedy. For sure

Desperate. Hardly

I just want to inconvenience her like she has me. What could I possibly get out of a single mom on financial assistance?

Sounds like the kind of situation you're better off disentangling from as quickly as possible. Reckon you'd find after the exercise of suing her is over you'd have been better off leaving her be to screw her up life all on here own. Human catastrophes are best given a wide berth no matter how tempting it might be to go poking them with a pointy stick.

The kid was born in 1999.

According to the state she needed a fathers name to apply for assistance. Im guessing she just came up with a name and birthdate that happen to match mine. Only thing is the kid has my last name. So you would think she knows the real father.

Greedy. For sure

Desperate. Hardly

I just want to inconvenience her like she has me. What could I possibly get out of a single mom on financial assistance?

You could get lawyer fees and missed wages for having to show up to court when you're supposed to be at work.

Plus you could get the satisfaction of discouraging this bitch from pulling this dumb shit on anybody else.

Don't let her get away with putting you through this bullshit if it ain't your seed.

Sounds like the kind of situation you're better off disentangling from as quickly as possible. Reckon you'd find after the exercise of suing her is over you'd have been better off leaving her be to screw her up life all on here own. Human catastrophes are best given a wide berth no matter how tempting it might be to go poking them with a pointy stick.

He lives in America.

It costs a lot of money to disentangle yourself from anything legal over here.

And most Americans are wage slaves who don't have the time or money to just throw around like that.

Dude is owed compensation just for having to miss work alone, and then some if he has to lawyer up and pay for paternity tests.

Once this shit is over with ill post her and the kids name.

I've had no luck in finding a possible match.

I know the situation sucks for you, in a really big way, and if it is some scam I get your anger. I get your anger at being in this situation anyway.

But

Don't put a kid's name on blast on oontz. This is not the kid's fault.