You Are Not the Father

earmuffs

Damn son, this is like every guy's nightmare.

I dealt with something similiar to this TWICE last year.

The first girl was young, 19. I smashed a few times, got bored and then moved on. She calls me a month later and says she hasn't had her period since we boned.... after a minor heart attack I call her on her bullshit and she admits she made it up just to talk to me. I will never go under 21 again.

The second girl I met at college. We hungout a few times, she was bad so I was actually playing the game with her. One night I bring her home, watch a movie, and then we go to the bed and start getting busy. I smashed shorty one time with a rubber on and then we stopped chilling after a dumb fight. She pulls the same shit, saying that she hasn't bleed in a month....so again I panic, a little less this time and talk to her. Another month later she claims she had a miscarriage or some bullshit and ask if I want to see her again.... noooope.

Oh, and they were both black so DC's assumption is probably solid.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you're right, that makes it worst though as they can finger me(/nh) alot easier knowing where I live and about me.

You would think, but this is a state agency were talking about....probably the most incompetent level of government there is.

I wish you the best fella, I would be ready to cut throats over this shit.

It's pretty fucked how this shit operates, she just gives a name and you're on the hook and borderline getting hemmed up.

You request simple information and they won't tell you shit... gotta love the system man.

Too bad you're not rich enough to just keep it quiet like a congressman or judge.

Looks to me like you don't need to waste money on a lawyer unless the paternity test comes up positive. You should be able to request the DNA test through your caseworker w/o any problem. Also you won't really be able to sue as you don't have any damages, the only thing she's taken at this point is your time.

but then again im a 23 year old male that's crushing pussy and just starting to actually have money.

Half the reason I don't want to have kids is because of the way the world is moving, I don't want my children to have to grow up with your retarded kids as friends.

Damn son, this is like every guy's nightmare.

I dealt with something similiar to this TWICE last year.

The first girl was young, 19. I smashed a few times, got bored and then moved on. She calls me a month later and says she hasn't had her period since we boned.... after a minor heart attack I call her on her bullshit and she admits she made it up just to talk to me. I will never go under 21 again.

The second girl I met at college. We hungout a few times, she was bad so I was actually playing the game with her. One night I bring her home, watch a movie, and then we go to the bed and start getting busy. I smashed shorty one time with a rubber on and then we stopped chilling after a dumb fight. She pulls the same shit, saying that she hasn't bleed in a month....so again I panic, a little less this time and talk to her. Another month later she claims she had a miscarriage or some bullshit and ask if I want to see her again.... noooope.

Oh, and they were both black so DC's assumption is probably solid.

i mean this with about as much respect as i can possibly muster in an online forum...

but the way you constantly talk about "crushing pussy" over the internet in every second thread leads me to believe you haven't gotten any in at least 6 months, maybe closer to a year.

im probably being generous.

im also pretty sure youre a wigger that goes to a community college.

carry on :lol:

i mean this with about as much respect as i can possibly muster in an online forum...

but the way you constantly talk about "crushing pussy" over the internet in every second thread leads me to believe you haven't gotten any in at least 6 months, maybe closer to a year.

im probably being generous.

im also pretty sure youre a wigger that goes to a community college.

carry on :lol:

You don't need a lawyer, but you need to show up when the judge sets the appointment.

Represent yourself and immediately request a paternity test and claim you have no idea who this person is.

This will throw it back onto her and she'll drop the case knowing it isn't your kid.

Also if you proceed to sue her it will probably cost you more in lawyer's fees to end up not getting any money out of her and the fact you even pathetically mentioned "suing her" shows that you're just as greedy and desperate as her.

Also if you proceed to sue her it will probably cost you more in lawyer's fees to end up not getting any money out of her and the fact you even pathetically mentioned "suing her" shows that you're just as greedy and desperate as her.

Greedy. For sure

Desperate. Hardly

I just want to inconvenience her like she has me. What could I possibly get out of a single mom on financial assistance?