You Are Not the Father

earmuffs

So last friday after being away for three weeks I go to check my mail. Sorting through it all I come across a letter from a neighboring state....

k3sm7q.jpg

Thinking this has go to be a mistake, but I wont be able to call till Monday. I start going through my head who it could possible be. Monday rolls around and I call and give them the case number. they ask if I know a girl by the name of... I said no, they ask if I was in said state in 1999 and I told them I have been to that state once in my life and that was a few years ago. He made some notes and said the case worker would call me back to go over everything.

She calls, but i was in the shower. I call back, get the same guy I already spoke to and he said that I will most likely have to go through the entire process to be eliminated. She called again today but I was still asleep. I call them again, different guy answers. He asks for my social and I give it to him and he said im not in the system. I give him the case number. He basically was no help and just asked the same shit. I asked how they got my name and he said the mother gave name, address and phone number of me. How this person got all this info is besides me.

Now I have to wait for her to call me back again.

I'm thinking a lawsuit, but what could I get off a broke single mother.

will keep yall updated on the progress.

-Brewster Baker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be a possibility that the person they are looking for has the same name as you.

Happened to a friends father a while back. Didn't help that his name was "Jose Hernandez" (not his real name, just using an example of a popular hispanic name)

Good thing you are getting it taken care of. From what i can remember firends dad almost had wages attached because he ignored the request. I guess they figured he was the dad and needed to pay child support. That is also in California.

Thinking this has go to be a mistake, but I wont be able to call till Monday. I start going through my head who it could possible be. Monday rolls around and I call and give them the case number. they ask if I know a girl by the name of... I said no, they ask if I was in said state in 1999 and I told them I have been to that state once in my life and that was a few years ago. He made some notes and said the case worker would call me back to go over everything.

She calls, but i was in the shower. I call back, get the same guy I already spoke to and he said that I will most likely have to go through the entire process to be eliminated. She called again today but I was still asleep. I call them again, different guy answers. He asks for my social and I give it to him and he said im not in the system. I give him the case number. He basically was no help and just asked the same shit. I asked how they got my name and he said the mother gave name, address and phone number of me. How this person got all this info is besides me.

Now I have to wait for her to call me back again.

I'm thinking a lawsuit, but what could I get off a broke single mother.

will keep yall updated on the progress.

-Brewster Baker

yo Brew,

I told them I have been to that state once in my life

I call them again, different guy answers. He asks for my social and I give it to him

How this person got all this info is besides me.

STOP SNITCHING, WHY IS YOUR STATE CARING ABOUT XAVIER & HIS MOMS?

He asks for my social and I give it to him

i'm sure this is a legitimate illegitimate child situation

but if not

what an interesting way to get people's SSNs out of em...

[With tax season under way, federal authorities are stepping up efforts to stop what they call a growing problem of fraudulent filings seeking tax refunds based on stolen identities.

The scam, which involves repeatedly filing fake tax returns electronically and receiving refunds within days, is so enticing it is attracting suspects not typically associated with white-collar crime.

On Friday, two members of an alleged crack-dealing gang in Miami were indicted on charges they also ran a tax-refund scam on the side. Suspects typically steal lists of names and Social Security numbers.]

but on the reals.

you-are-not-the-father.gif

maury-you-are-not-the-father-gif.gif

nazitits_zps85e94561.jpg

nazitits2_zpsf43557d0.png

nazitits3_zps67db3e5c.jpg

nazititsbaby_zpsad5a4bea.png

finally spoke to the case worker...

She said in that state, a mother can say whoever they want is the father and they take their word for it. She told me that its been submitted to a judge and that I will be served. Said I should get a lawyer. I asked for the mother contact info but all they can give me is her name and the kids birth date. I'm meeting with a lawyer tomorrow and I plan on suing this bitch, regardless if she has money or not. Just to prove a point.

the worst part is Im never at home and she said if I miss anything, the judge will default on it and I will become the father.

All this slut had was my name and birth date. Judging by the name its prolly some nig.