How old are you?

Lew Blum

How old are you?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday i had to take off at noon cause i was so fucking tired and hung over from the weekend.

17years ago this wasn't the case. I can’t recover as fast as you used to.

IVE GOTTEN OLD

300px-Olliewilliams.gif

REad one of those silly 'meaningful and profound' internet memes the other day that actually impressed me for a change.

"I don't worry about getting older, I'm more worried about missing out on the privilege"

Or something like that. Thought it was pretty good because people who complain about losing their looks or just "getting old" usually annoy me. To busy missing the past to enjoy the present.

Old enough to know no hand boogie is a failed poll...

I seriously considered it, but I was actually curious how old some of you fucks are and wanted to leave as few options for bullshitting as possible. But I couldn't resist repping my favorite picture of all time. And I probably should have assumed there were no 76 year olds asking for the recipe for KRINK.