ATTKINGS

Carlton Banks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PaintFumes

fuck ya...att reppin the midwest

------------------

Think runnin from da cops is bad...try runnin from a pack of rabid dogs....GEES

Originally posted by xhobox:

too many art fags in graff now a days....

amen to that brother! these fuckers are not kings! they are rich fucking legal eagles. thats not graffiti. Fuck them all. (i guess others have already talked about Merz (who quit after getting bagged) and Dase... the only real writters in that shitty crew). fuck this post. if i wanna see artsy shit, i'd just go to the site...

Originally posted by GunDam1974:

amen to that brother! these fuckers are not kings! they are rich fucking legal eagles. thats not graffiti. Fuck them all. (i guess others have already talked about Merz (who quit after getting bagged) and Dase... the only real writters in that shitty crew). fuck this post. if i wanna see artsy shit, i'd just go to the site...

graffiti is what the writer makes it. not defending anyone here, but what's wrong with having some money? what if you've "paid your dues" and all that and then do legals (again, not speaking on these kids, just overall)...we all can't be ghetto fabulous - or want to be. fuck being broke forvever.

do your own thing and don't hate on those with skill.

man o man, emits letters of really gone south, well i guess he never really had the strongest letters anyway, he can paint really well but his letters are really terrible. i like his shit from 93 better

------------------

you talk about anarchy, welll i'll show you some

you wont last one minute when the real thing comes....

Originally posted by GunDam1974:

You both are gay idiots.

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2915/Carlton.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by Carlton Banks (edited 07-16-2001).]

hahahahaha...you idiots who think ATT is just rich art fag legal eagles probably dont even have hair on your chests yet...ive painted more illegal pieces and productions and trains than you have hairs on your asses boys! stop jocking me by trying to be hard asses and try and to match my OBVIOUSLY superior skills you lil' bitches!!! hahahaha, too many art fags my ass...theres too many clueless, punk ass, whack toys like yourselves out there talking about shit you dont even know about-lates-EAST

Guest paintman911

POINT BLANK, NO DISRESPET, BUT REAL KINGS DONT NEED TO ADVERTISE THEY BE KINGS. IF YOUR WHOLE CREW WAS KINGS WE'D ALL KNOW IT, YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO LET ALL US KNOW. EAST, POSE, MERZ AND DASE HAVE ALL PUT IN MAD WORK, BUT QUISP AND SKRIBE A FUKING KING? YOU GOT TO BE F-ING KIDDING ME MY MAN. F-ING KIDDING ME.

Archived