What are your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse?

UPS!

@ Chisto

Yeah we Americans are known to be self-centered but it wasn't on purpose in my design.

For the gun question I was considering how readily availible ammo would be around American cities and Suburbs.

The trucks are getting better but many people around where I live still buy the gas guzzling loud ass hillbilly trucks and that's what came to mind.

Im glad you enjoyed it and appreciate the feedback.

Please do pass it around, I love checking the data at the end of the day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

67% scored higher,

10% scored the same, and

23% scored lower

Damn I thought I had a good shot.

52% chance of survival. I guess you don't know yourself till theres an apocalypse.

I answered dead honest.

Haha yeah, the average is around 57 at the moment.

Im suprised at who does well and who bottoms out.

Thank you for answering honestly, it's not meant to figure out the ''best'' answer but to give you an indication how you would actually hold up.

Out of many of the answers it's obvious what the best choice is, but you can't really choose ''Snipe the zombie with my pistol at 200 feet away'' if you've never fired a gun.

There are alot of Zombie quizes but I thought they all blew.... that's half the reason I made mine.

9/10 of the ones I come across it looked like a 10 year old made it.

Not to mention the questions were stupid and none related.

I said Motorcycle as well, but on foot is actually the best answer.

There are a few mistakes ''blah blah blah''

Id go back and fix them but it erases all the data.

Seriously why even come in here and bitch?

It's a fun, hypothetical questionaire and the screen to put the text in were small and hard to edit.

The reservist had most of the qualities of the other choices such as fist aid, bush survival and whatnot.

See, I chose nurse, because I was guard for 18 months after active duty, and I would trust about 1% of those guys with anything.

60% of my unit failed their PT test and something like 70% failed height and weight...

I did do some training with Canadian reservists, and those guys knew their shit forwards and back, more than a lot of active duty guys I know. So, again, a locality perspective.

I'm curious: does saving the nurse, the bouncer, or the guardsman (can't remember the 4th option) count as more?

The scores typically ran 4-0(depending on the number of options)

The Nurse was 3 pts - Yes she could cure your infection and other injuries which is helpful but otherwise wouldn't be as useful.

The Army Reservist was 4 pts - Military members have basic first aid knowledge, combat skills, and firearms training so long term it is a better bet.

The Bouncer was 2 pts- He can be of help, but it's limited

The Grocer was 1 pt - He might have food for the immediate but after that wouldn't be much use.

No.

NO fun.

That's obvious around this sinking ship

See, I chose nurse, because I was guard for 18 months after active duty, and I would trust about 1% of those guys with anything.

60% of my unit failed their PT test and something like 70% failed height and weight...

I did do some training with Canadian reservists, and those guys knew their shit forwards and back, more than a lot of active duty guys I know. So, again, a locality perspective.

Not National guards men, like Army Reserve. Both of my buddies are Reserve and they know their shit. They have decent medical understanding and are good with guns and can fight. So it was an empirical observation.

US Reserves does not have combat arms MOSs, if they are combat arms they are NG. If they are not combat arms they are support, which means that shooting and fighting are not their primary focus.

I'm not saying there aren't exceptions and they might be on top of whatever their MOS is, but I've never known a soldier who didn't think they were hot shit at fighting or shooting, no matter how many times I had to send them through the qual range....

Well im not going to argue with you about the military, your experience heavily outweighs mine.

I made an assumption, I suppose I should of put Marine but thought it might be too obvious.

Ive gone shooting with them both and their accuracy is above average, maybe that is just from their own trips to the range. I also saw one of them break a guys jaw who had 40 pounds on him.

Again, the quiz is entirely my opinion and is based off of shit that ive experienced.

77%

There were a few that i just chose the optimal answer despite there being a lot more factors that would contribute to answers.

I also went with the lone survivor for the most part. I've got an apocalypse plan down pact though. twelve hour night shifts with a friend you work with equates to plenty of what if scenario talk.

I'm not trying to argue with your quiz answers. Its a quiz about an entirely fantastic hypothetical, arguing the right or wrongness of any of it would be like arguing on the internet about who makes more dollars or has better rap letters.

Also, I should clarify: Marine reserves has combat jobs, army does not.

Although I have a support job, I have deployed with a Airborne Infantry unit to Afghanistan and a EOD unit to Iraq.

I would not trust a reserve or national guard unit to do anything important.

From what I have seen in almost twenty years, they are just playing Soldier.

Now back to zombie seriousness.