miley cyrus showing off her goodies

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting that popular culture is being force fed this woman. She's everywhere, for what?

Showing boobies? Being terrible at music? So what, so are tons of other performers.

I have a theory she's specifically being pushed on us so later on when she's a shit show we can all be distracted by her reality TV show to not care what the fuck is going on elsewhere. It makes me kind of paranoid now on what's in store...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pink&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=d_P4Urf5OKXy0gG8mYCYDA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1356&bih=630

She's not FOB so of course you're not into her.

Stop playing like you ever got decent pussy, you went from hoodrats to a mail order bride.

What's ironic is some wigger who took his left hand to the prom is trying to clown on me.

I think her appeal is she is the sweet little sister gone DIRTY.

have any of you ever had a friend whose little sister went from an annoyance to smash? Not even in a pervy way, but it happens. Living in the spotlight like this, not only does it add a false beauty (in terms of fame, exposure, etc) but all those stupid things we do as teens tend to be lived out in front of a spotlight of millions. Not everyone seems to go "bad" but many do. However, away from the attention this kind of behaviour gets her as a very famous person (and is almost certainly encouraged if not dictated by her management), she won't have a chance to "grow out of it" like most of us get at least the chance to. Everything amplified times millions.

She's not a kid, so she doesn't necc get a 100% free pass from me. But there is something horrible in this way of over-acting out your life for the public. I could never, ever fucking stand to live anywhere near like that. I bet there is GOLD to be had for research if someone was able to properly study the effects of child fame in our day.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pink&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=d_P4Urf5OKXy0gG8mYCYDA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1356&bih=630

She's not FOB so of course you're not into her.

Stop playing like you ever got decent pussy, you went from hoodrats to a mail order bride.

What's ironic is some wigger who took his left hand to the prom is trying to clown on me.

Pink looks like a dude.

I'm not into dudes or chicks who look like dudes.

Apparently you are.

I'd come back with something about the quality of pussy I've ran through in my life would make your head spin, but apparently you're into manly broads who look like dudes.

Miley looks like a boy.

Pink has the body of a woman, obviously you don't know what that is.

If you're not into dudes then why is the main action you get these days a tug from a man's hand?

I can assure you of one thing concerning Smash or Trash, if you smashed it/she would smash you, automatic trash for me nurga.

I totally see the resemblance between Miley and Bieber.

Buuuut I would definitely fuck her.

I don't know what that says about me. I've always had a thing for small/flat chested broads with weird/dumb haircuts and visible mental issues.

A friend once told me that my dream girl was a 14 year old European boy with a vagina.