RIP PSH

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1470076_243176252530083_497019251_n.jpg

break out the best china

another one passed on today and his contribution is now etched in time

but I wonder...

what were the last words he said to his family

I'm sorry I'm so selfish

I'm sorry I won't be here for you

I'm sorry a small metal spike owns me

oh opiate, oh revolver

(where would we be without the two of you)

rest in peace, another dead rock star

Heroin is $100 if I'm not mistaken, and I was talking to a friend of mine today that said drug dealers love this shit.

When a death like this is publicized the junkies come flying out of the woodwork to try a nasty bag like this dude took. They don't look at it as a bad batch they look at as some powerful shit and they want that crazy high. Business goes up for the pusher man.

everybody loves finger pointing. the dude spoke openly about his addiction issues, even saying if he was young, rich and beautiful it woulda killed him.

his kids might be better off actually.

i can only imagine the anti-drug message having a dad who OD'ed is (as opposed to idolizing a guy who is often high) ..i speak from experience.

and not only that, he earned crazy money. they'll be set. plenty more than i could say for most heroin users. and they have a good mom. they'll be ok.

I understand he spoke about his issues in the past and I can't blame him for having problems, I know I have struggled with addiction in my life, but as a father I couldn't forgive myself putting my kid through that.

It is a definite shame though, like I said he was a good actor and every time I've seen him interviewed he seemed like a really good bloke, that is the thing with addiction it doesn't care who you are.