Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatDrawingBitch

DAILY MAIL CLAIMS WEED KILLS WOMAN

I think there's more to this, not to judge, but this lass looks like a yolo party girl type. There was something else combined with the weed and they're not telling. in over a hundred years of people smoking pot, no one has died until this chick. in the words of my nigga drake, "We just don't believe you."

im sure the toxicology report found other substances in her system, but weed being the popular potential cash crop that could change how a lot of things are run in various industries, became the main target to demonize.

i call bullshit

‘The post mortem could find no natural cause for her death with the balance of probability that it is more likely than not that she died from the effects of cannabis.’

..this tells me they just don't know why she died. but can't say "we don't know"

so they blame the weed cuz doctors will never admit when they don't understand something

i could also be wrong. maybe the weed did kill her.

i went to high school with a chick who died in her sleep from a heart problem. good thing she hadn't coincidentally smoked a joint before bed.

Oh yeah, I absolutely agree this is a total media manipulation attempt. There was a really good article debunking this, for those stupid enough to ignore decades of research, that said stories about a banned substance get weirder, more unlikely and straight up made up as prohibition comes to its gradual end.

Could be Sudden Adult or Unexplained Death Syndrome. Both of these seem to be untraceable (hence the sudden). Seems much more likely. I do love Agendas.

An EXCRUCIATINGLY EXCITING EXAMPLE of EXTREMELY EXTRAORDINARY EXTRAVAGANT EXAGGERATIONS on behalf of the Daily Mail.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlLnLroYEAVPh_5Ki71mTeF8xVDBrtPfnLFIR6BARGRAUEdiqu

I think there's more to this, not to judge, but this lass looks like a yolo party girl type. There was something else combined with the weed and they're not telling. in over a hundred years of people smoking pot, no one has died until this chick. in the words of my nigga drake, "We just don't believe you."

im sure the toxicology report found other substances in her system, but weed being the popular potential cash crop that could change how a lot of things are run in various industries, became the main target to demonize.

Just over a hundred years of people smoking the reefer huh? :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now