George Zimmerman vs. The Game <boxing match>

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all pretty focused here on Zimmerman getting his ass kicked, but I was just thinking...what if he knocks the fuck outta DMX? Will he be hated that much more? I mean, it's bad enough you had to kill a teenager, but now you had to KO DMX??? I sorta want Zimmerman to win just for the fact that I think he would officially be the biggest butthole of all time.

We're all pretty focused here on Zimmerman getting his ass kicked, but I was just thinking...what if he knocks the fuck outta DMX? Will he be hated that much more? I mean, it's bad enough you had to kill a teenager, but now you had to KO DMX??? I sorta want Zimmerman to win just for the fact that I think he would officially be the biggest butthole of all time.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Haha dmx scored some points in my book

How long til Tyson throws his hat in the ring?

Still interested in undercard.

Apparently dude was too pussy to fight the Game who was the first to step to his challenge and instead opted to fight a crackhead.

Doubt he'd sign up to fight Tyson.

Hopefully something goes down where the ring gets bum-rushed after the fight and Zimmerman still gets to leave in a body bag.

Yeah how are The Game and DMX "racist"?

That guy 5finguremiscount said Australia is one of the most racist countries in the world. Don't know about all that. I think he's from Melbourne or something.

"theprotester" has even admitted in the smash or trash thread that being racist as fuck is a part of being Australian.

I wouldn't go that far but there sure as hell are a lot of ignorant people down here. Some minority groups such as the Lebanese, Vietnamese and other African nationalities have had elements within their own that have perpetuated the racism with their actions as well.

Globalisation is irreversible, racism and nationalism are the last gasps of a fading epoch.

If that's sarcasm, can you cite which of their "racist" lyrics you're talking about?

"Suck my dick

And while you niggas that's been to jail before know it's about to get thick

Let's get it on baby"

DMX - What's My Name

from the album ...And Then There Was X

Released 1999

Genre Hip hop, hardcore rap

Length 3:52

Label Ruff Ryders, Def Jam

Writer(s) DMX

Producer Self, Irv Gotti

/nh

If that's sarcasm, can you cite which of their "racist" lyrics you're talking about?

I don't listen to The Game because he's terrible at rapping so I'm definitely making an over generalization there in regards to him. However, I do love me some DMX, and while I cannot think of any specific lyrics off the top of my head that made me think "yea that guy's a racist", his body of work as a whole gives me the impression that he thinks a certain way about black/white/hispanic/asian people based solely on their race. Do I think either of them are racists? No. Do I think either of them could be labeled racist based on what pop culture tells me racism is these days? Absolutely...if they weren't black.

And how is it more racist than Zimmerman stalking a black kid and killing him...?

Yea just because I made a sarcastic joke about pro's comment doesn't mean I signed onto it.

Is this guy really gonna fight DMX by the way? Even for American television this seems like a new low.