George Zimmerman vs. The Game <boxing match>

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: George Zimmerman vs. The Game <boxing match comfirmed>

False title is false

Hasn't been confirmed Game just offered to fight.

At least that's what the article says.

Re: George Zimmerman vs. The Game <boxing match comfirmed>

Dickhead can't even hold his own against a scrawny 16 year old and he think's he can survive a fight with anyone? :lol:

PLEASE LET HIM FIGHT KIMBO SLICE!!!!

The Game will fuck him up, but I wanna see this pussy paralyzed and drooling on himself for life!

but what if zimbo hasnt been doin shit with his free time but working that heavy bag and doing the occasional whack painting????? ive seen squat guys drop tall dudes if they know how to get inside. let us not forget the human jar of mayonnaise that was Butterbean

SO EXCITED (EVEN IF "THE GAME" IS WACK THIS WILL REDEEM HIM FOREVER)

but what if zimbo hasnt been doin shit with his free time but working that heavy bag and doing the occasional whack painting????? ive seen squat guys drop tall dudes if they know how to get inside. let us not forget the human jar of mayonnaise that was Butterbean

He was supposedly training even before he blasted Trayvon, and his coach testified that he was garbage and couldn't fight for shit.

That was actually a part of his defense.

How the fuck can anyone agree to this? People watching organizing or participating. Any moron who fights this bag of shit is giving him shine and creating more of some sick mini legacy. Even if game clean wins in 30 seconds, he is supporting this dude in one way or another.

Its disgraceful that a child's murder is being sensationalized in this manor by the media and all parties involved. I hate the idea that this poor kids death is now a joke. This faggot killed a 16yr old and now he is out there getting sponsored because of it and stands to gain from that and on top of it make a living from it.

FUCK THAT.

Would NOT watch.

• Like 1

I agree Croc, as much as he deserves his head beaten in, he shouldn't be benefiting from it.

I'd rather hear about someone having beaten him to death in the street rather than some fighting him in a ring for publicity.

Would laugh at the inevitable zimbo being KO'd gifs.

How the fuck can anyone agree to this? People watching organizing or participating. Any moron who fights this bag of shit is giving him shine and creating more of some sick mini legacy. Even if game clean wins in 30 seconds, he is supporting this dude in one way or another.

Its disgraceful that a child's murder is being sensationalized in this manor by the media and all parties involved. I hate the idea that this poor kids death is now a joke. This faggot killed a 16yr old and now he is out there getting sponsored because of it and stands to gain from that and on top of it make a living from it.

FUCK THAT.

Would NOT watch.

You seem to be completely missing the point that this is an opportunity for somebody to legally send this pussy home in a body bag or a lifetime in a wheelchair drooling on himself.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match-confirmed-as-rapper-the-game-offers-to-fight-him-i-would-take-pleasure-in-it-9098750.html

I've just googled this. The thing I find stood out in this article is

"Federal authorities are currently reviewing the entire case to decide whether Martin’s civil rights were violated."

Seriously?

I'm torn. But I'd rather zimmerman does this and gets beat the fuck down than sells any more paintings for insane amounts of money.

You seem to be completely missing the point that this is an opportunity for somebody to legally send this pussy home in a body bag or a lifetime in a wheelchair drooling on himself.

Won't happen.

Opinions on the case aside, this guy killed a kid. He should be happy he got the opportunity to stay out of prison and just fade the fuck away.