Confessions of a Ninja

DENO

Anyone "winning" as much as he wants to think he is would be too busy and otherwise distracted to come on to an internet forum to tell strangers about it.

yawn......

Winning affords itself lots of personal time. Hence the win.

Castle Crush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im here to try and teach even one person how to excel further than they think is possible. I have no special spoons in my mouth or anything like that. I discovered a way of making things happen. I can teach this to a degree. Give me time guys, I will explain. But of course its going to seem 'weird' and abstract at first, im definitely fucked up, but im definitely not fucking up. Give me time

Im here to try and teach even one person how to excel further than they think is possible. I have no special spoons in my mouth or anything like that. I discovered a way of making things happen. I can teach this to a degree. Give me time guys, I will explain. But of course its going to seem 'weird' and abstract at first, im definitely fucked up, but im definitely not fucking up. Give me time

He hasn't said what he is going to teach anyone.

He wants more time for what?

Why not tell us now?

I think he is fishing for people to pm him and con them.

Ban him.

hi, ever been with an older man?

I think he works for that business.

Some of their web site sounds just like he is talking here,

I do not work for Crooks and Castles. I just fell in love with the wording, its me. A crook (my definition is the opposite of a pussy, a kid with a record, some stories, some addictions and some sticky ass hands) and Castles (a castle is the optimum place to live, a place that says yeahh i didn't settle at all i live in a fucking castle.) I know tons of nerds in castles and i know tons of crooks in the streets. To be a crook in a castle is what I am about. Being gully as fuck, in a house only deserving of a nerd.

He hasn't said what he is going to teach anyone.

He wants more time for what?

Why not tell us now?

I think he is fishing for people to pm him and con them.

Ban him.

I will teach you how to move further in life, further up your career ladder. If you have no career I will teach you how to land a decent job. If you want no job have ' no hope' and no dreams, I will teach you how to be happy as fuck with what you have. I will teach you how to appreciate life to the point of ejaculation, regardless of where you are, I can bring you happiness. Ban me? Dude Im not blowing up every thread. Just give me my single thread, allow me to paint the picture, paint the Psyche, and let me paint the blueprints to personal happiness. I come in peace, and bomb and piece.

Cant Cash Crush Constantly Carrying Complacency

Castles

If your going to paint the picture, then get the fuck on with it.

So far you ain't said shit

So far i've let you know that im not typical, im def fucked up, and i ramble a lot. Not trivial here. Let me administer my judgement in delivery. I like you Cilone, we got off on a shaky foot, but i respect you

Castles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a guy who netted 800k from working wages the ages of ~26-43. Hes a good guy. He won because his heart is right, so his actions must follow (formula rule for crooks and castles). That is why he won. At one short point in his career, he was around kids with severe disabilities. He told me he never has had a bad day since then. I learned this at 16. My heart knows it, and my actions must follow (crooks and castles formula rule 1). You have been given much more than you have not been given. Block out all noise like a fucking bull. Win. Build. Paintball.

Crooked Fucking Castles

Castles

:confused: