Confessions of a Ninja

DENO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well rest assured some fucking idiots here are feeling what you write with those walls of texts, good job propping this jebus pushing loser.

Think I might do one more metal heads post for oh lets say nicklesandimes, and possibly one or two more people here who actually paint or care about graffiti then dip. This shit is beyond ridiculous at this point

Well rest assured some fucking idiots here are feeling what you write with those walls of texts, good job propping this jebus pushing loser.

Think I might do one more metal heads post for oh lets say nicklesandimes, and possibly one or two more people here who actually paint or care about graffiti then dip. This shit is beyond ridiculous at this point

Yo Bloody,

Im keeping this shit in the channel zero where it belongs player, also I def care about graff, i know I dont talk too much about it (internet bugs me out so I dont say anything) but yeah I def appreciate the art. Cant get enough Texas right now, kids style is so fresh to me, he is my favorite writer in philly atm, geez is second place just based on ups. Texas keep putting in work!

Write Steak… Post your credit card bill

:lol: :lol: :lol: IRL

Ya'll right I was umad. But I am sincerely disappointed how slow the graff forums got. Used to be get home from work have 3-4 new metal head posts to go through, then hop to bricks see what's up all over the world. It would take at least an hour and was awesome. I'm surprised at the big company's who still have ads here, does this site get that many lurkers/guests for them?

I guess techmology like instagram and all that jazz in the new thing, I thought forums would never die, they are such a good medium for pictures and discussion. Sorry for the rants, free props for everyone

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: IRL

Ya'll right I was umad. But I am sincerely disappointed how slow the graff forums got. Used to be get home from work have 3-4 new metal head posts to go through, then hop to bricks see what's up all over the world. It would take at least an hour and was awesome. I'm surprised at the big company's who still have ads here, does this site get that many lurkers/guests for them?

I guess techmology like instagram and all that jazz in the new thing, I thought forums would never die, they are such a good medium for pictures and discussion. Sorry for the rants, free props for everyone

Yeah, I know where you're coming from. The Burners and Style thread was the #1 inernet click for me two years ago and now it's dead. I'd contribute if I didn't live in a small and insignificant town with very average graff.

Still can't believe instagram could kill normal sites like this, flickr, etc. How the fuck you gonna know a piece when the pick is only 10X5cm small??!

anyway, back to clownin on this kook who wants us to love him oh so fucking much....

Lots has been going on, some changes and some new plans, still excited about the ride, I feel like im rollin a freight in some empty boxcar just in awe staring out the door for hours with no real cares. Exactly how I feel at the moment. My body is accomplishing tasks on auto pilot, and just had a few big wins so im trusting the autopilot. Just a kid from a rural town. Has a few boys, has some big plans, and fell in love with a woman and Crooks and Fucking Castles. Its everything we think about. Literally. Thats the key, drown out the brain in a certain selective way, and your body is just on auto pilot running on spirit. Spirit finds a way. Dont act spirited. Be spirited, have an energizing soul. :scrambled: Like my boy java man, keep that fucking smile, and keep every bit of that stare..spaz out on a few key goals and boom. Boom. Stay mentally busy

Castles Hastles

Castles

I think he is full of shit.

If he was remotely competent, he would have laid out what the fuck he is talking about by now.

Still in the plans. Choice delivery

you just babble fucking nonsense all the time, gotta let the negs fly!

I eat negs

I believe this is the manic side of bipolar disorder.

Suicide, or at least, will crushing depression should follow shortly.

Been in this state of mind for a solid decade now. Never had depression, Im a manic manic.

Crushing,

Castles