Confessions of a Ninja

DENO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few heads pm'ed me. One had a pretty universal question on how to get started and ill post just my reply. Also, I sleep solid

This is what I would do. I would get a few pieces of paper and have a nice stretch of isolation 3-5 days. A couple day stretch where you have the most possible 'personal time'. I would then calm myself and begin to enter a 'programmer' type mentality. I would write on that paper 3-5 things that I feel if I could accomplish it would only benefit my life in some major desirable way. I must also explain. I attempt to be Christ like (im not perfect). In my personal journey I attain a lot of strength from praying to Jesus Christ. So when I say desirable I also mean just righteous changes not typically sinful changes, more pure enjoyable changes. Limit yourself to only writing at MOST 5 things on that paper. Now, under each goal, write one thing your can reasonably do to help benefit your chances of obtaining it. Now under that line write on more line saying something you Shouldn't do anymore because its hurting that goal. Now its up to you.

After taking the time to isolate and fully concentrate, no music just meditation. What you are trying to build is what i call Juice. Juice is an emotional overload, kinda like rocky balboa, and it makes you push. Muster juice, and stick to that list the next day. Your day may feel 'off' because i want you to live that day focused on the goal and thinking about it first, and 'living life' second. Be a ninja brain in a human vessel. Allow your vessel to transport you through your work day, while keeping your brain focused on the goals on that paper. What we want to do is eventually conquer and add more items to the list. Once you are doing that kind of thing, your internal subliminal signal cues to the universe are altered, they because more in tune with other like waves. Those waves tend do be 'door openers'. Each may contain a castle. So dont try to do everything at once, write out the paper, force yourself to really think aboutt that in a day (not easy, very easy to type, harder to do, but very rewarding when attempted) and each door opens the next...

Try that and get back to me (or sooner if you like) and let me explain. Getting a 'Castle' doesn't necessarily riches. Having a castle is having a life where you find yourself in a utopian daze just in awe of how things are, and you long for nothing more. All attainable through thought and action. Its the chase toward the finish that is the true wonder. Ride that Steam

Castles

ps. didn't proof read once, gotta run for now

So apparently, Drue had a nervous breakdown after that "Steak" battle?

Change to Crooks Continue to Cash Crush Cicked back in Camouflage Castles

The alliteration ninja of 12 oz? Still with spelling error's, however you must be so busy running a fortune 500 company, or sailing to Catalina to care.

Or maybe photoshopping arrow's onto an R8 so you can email them to Marc Echo for another 250k job offer to decline.......

one lub.

Guys, no part of this is a lie. If one of you actually knows who I am based on my IP address, you wouldn't be like ohh i got ya player you're busted. You would just realize I am telling the truth. Its not even farfetched. 250k/yr is excited for me to start at, hell yes it is, but its in no way satisfying enough for me to stay at that number forever. Its just a beginning. Instead of wasting time pointing out grammatical mistakes and saying ohh look he spelled this word wrong so he is lying, just try out what the fuck i told you to do and tell me you dont start to feel a rush, and start to see the world a bit differently, and tell me your happiness doesn't increase. The happier you are the more opportunities will present themselves. There are humans that make lots of money guys, not everyone of them is lying. I came on these boards like I said to cast a net and inspire you. Inspire you to realize regardless of criminal record, education level, or past experiences, you are still alive. Try a few of my tricks and you will see doors open. Am I normal? Not a chance, few wealthy people are. Just bust your balls every single fucking day under a trance that allows you to enjoy every single minute to the level of feeling like you are about to bust your balls.

I live in a fantasy land, surrounded by individuals who are depressed because 'Susan broke up with me' etc. Do your best to save your soul (the ultimate goal) and see each day as a chance to excel, a chance to succeed, a chance to further yourself from the depressed and unmotivated. Become on mother fucking fire. I live among you, I walk among you, but at the end of the day, this Crook, resides in a fortified Castle, where I bust my balls, smoke premium stogies, and drink that Blue Label juice. Earl Sesh. Join me, you will be glad you did.

Castle Community,

Castles

You haven't really said anything except for people to be happy and some gibberish.

What the fuck is your point?

Being happy, doesn't equal having money and opportunities.

You aren't getting it because you aren't doing it. This is not something where you can perceive the results from doing what I say, no you must put in the happiness work, get to a state in life where you are noticeably and definitively happier than you are today and you will start to see it. You cannot imagine what the feeling will be and how (that wont change my job), you must actually achieve step one, and then step two will present to you, you will never see step two imagining step one. This is worth it Cilone

All this guy is saying, is to be happy and good money things come to you.

Like he broke some life code.

No shit, people want to be happy. No one gets up and says that they are going to do their best at being miserable everyday.

Since he won't tell us anything, he is either trying to sell something or their is no second step to being happy that supports his ramblings.

Just be happy and good things will come. Get the fuck out of here. I have seen many happy homeless bums picking thru dumpsters.