Confessions of a Ninja

DENO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't you just have the screen name Castles?

Then you could have posted a bunch of Gifs, and received teh propz.

Said props would have given you enough internet cred to write a sweet story bro about being a emotions ninja.

get some sleep, it fixes manic episodes.

A few heads pm'ed me. One had a pretty universal question on how to get started and ill post just my reply. Also, I sleep solid

This is what I would do. I would get a few pieces of paper and have a nice stretch of isolation 3-5 days. A couple day stretch where you have the most possible 'personal time'. I would then calm myself and begin to enter a 'programmer' type mentality. I would write on that paper 3-5 things that I feel if I could accomplish it would only benefit my life in some major desirable way. I must also explain. I attempt to be Christ like (im not perfect). In my personal journey I attain a lot of strength from praying to Jesus Christ. So when I say desirable I also mean just righteous changes not typically sinful changes, more pure enjoyable changes. Limit yourself to only writing at MOST 5 things on that paper. Now, under each goal, write one thing your can reasonably do to help benefit your chances of obtaining it. Now under that line write on more line saying something you Shouldn't do anymore because its hurting that goal. Now its up to you.

After taking the time to isolate and fully concentrate, no music just meditation. What you are trying to build is what i call Juice. Juice is an emotional overload, kinda like rocky balboa, and it makes you push. Muster juice, and stick to that list the next day. Your day may feel 'off' because i want you to live that day focused on the goal and thinking about it first, and 'living life' second. Be a ninja brain in a human vessel. Allow your vessel to transport you through your work day, while keeping your brain focused on the goals on that paper. What we want to do is eventually conquer and add more items to the list. Once you are doing that kind of thing, your internal subliminal signal cues to the universe are altered, they because more in tune with other like waves. Those waves tend do be 'door openers'. Each may contain a castle. So dont try to do everything at once, write out the paper, force yourself to really think aboutt that in a day (not easy, very easy to type, harder to do, but very rewarding when attempted) and each door opens the next...

Try that and get back to me (or sooner if you like) and let me explain. Getting a 'Castle' doesn't necessarily riches. Having a castle is having a life where you find yourself in a utopian daze just in awe of how things are, and you long for nothing more. All attainable through thought and action. Its the chase toward the finish that is the true wonder. Ride that Steam

Castles

ps. didn't proof read once, gotta run for now

Heres what funny to me. I have been living a sick life for a long time now and it all seemed too good to be true. Yeah I was putting work in but things seemed to be happening pretty seamlessly. I then started hitting absolute Jackpots over and over. I am not able to tell my peers about my joy because we are all competing at some level so it would just be dick like. So I tell a few close friends etc. I eventually was finding it out of control intense (in an awesome way like never been happier in life kind of way) so I posted on this site respectfully just trying to cast a net because I was finding it too awesome I feel like there could of been others. Some of you guys believe me. Some think i just like changed my handle and posted some bait and i was gonna try to get everyone going and try to get some attention. lol nagh homez not why Im here. Im on that Crooks and Castles joint.

One

You say you are so successful, but don't know what an IP is? I am most definitely not a tech guy, I also have horrible grammar and language skills, yet I still know what an IP is.

In the remote case you truly don't, it is a number that identifies your computer in the internet. Yours matches someone else's according to the mod.

You sound like a narcissist and are most definitely full of shit.