Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Confessions of a Ninja

Definitely didn't proof read sorry guys. Just had to type type type to try and get it across. Also skipped a TON but thats fine for now. Hard to fully put into words concisely, can only really explain it in story form. Like a rapper sometimes I need to share/spit it out, and i need to just let it flow.

One Love,

Crooks with Castles

All right.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I then seamlessly taylor my next sentence/body language to be what YOU want it to be. I can tell (im about 90percent successful at this, and im doing it all day everyday) who you want me to be, and what would make you laugh or feel good etc, and I then become that. I can walk into the next room and be somebody else. And ready... if those two people are talking to me at the same time, I can be both people without one seeing that im being both they thing they are talking to 'me'. Its fucking sick

Nigga you just a

Professional Liar

The%20Wolf.0.jpg

dont suck sucking your own dick just yet

• Like 1
OP

You admit you are a liar.....

I don't believe a goddamn word of that dribble.

But you can relate to having a difficult relationship with your dad, right??

You can?! Cool! Now I will textually masturbate about smoking weed and being a narcissist.

Seriously all I got from this.

• Like 1

I bit Deno, as he was my boy and passed away. Also, I am not lying at all. Thats why im overly joyed, i can go more into some cool things going on that has me excited/busting but my goal is not to be arrogant. I felt like via online arrogance would be less of an issue due to the anonymity involved here. im not trying to brag or anything and i think i am being taken the wrong way now. Its not my goal to upset or boast to anybody. I dont want to put energy into deaf ears. Thanks for the time guys

One Love

Castles

i fucking cant stand die antwoord

guess playing make-believe is appropriate for this thread, though

First time I heard of the guy was in this thread. After seeing that video, I can say I am amused. I am not really sure what to think of it.

This has all the tell tale signs of some one suffering from a manic episode.

My boy ate too many shrooms once and had a history of bi polar disorder in his fam (like "castle's" dad) and was through the moon happy and excited about life for weeks after his trip.

He would ramble on ad infinitum about how he was gonna start the next fortune 500 company, told me he started believing in Jah and that he was was real (don't necessarily disagree), never felt happier etc etc fill in your delusion.

Long story short, he ended up getting fired from his well paying job and his parents hospitalized him for a minute because they could tell he was off his rocker. About a month later he snapped out of it and was like yeah I went crazy....

So DENO if I were you buddy I might try to seek some help.

Hang in there brah, one love.