Confessions of a Ninja

DENO

wikileaks: channel zero

now that we know DAO is not from philly .... what other truths could be out there?

I love it how some dickhead who is born and raised in Montco can come along and point out that he heard I lived in Delco for a couple years and all of a sudden I aint from Philly.

And that's his defense for putting cheese whiz on his cheese steaks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My man, for me, Castles is forever. Castle mean much much more than concrete and re-bar. My proof will be revealed like I posted, heres the thing. My efforts are being documented now, in an easily to review type of way. In about 5 years, I will chose to reveal more. And since this 'Castles Thing?' is forever, it is a form of book to me. And the book doesn't read that I just explain all at once. Its piecemeal. And its dense. The density is already being missed. Each post is key.

The story goes my childhood, which i've already alluded to. Ups and Downs

My early teenage years

Late teenage

Early/Late College

Early working

Present

I will probably release a book (With not such dense Fucking Castles reference, but certainly a few huge ones that slip by the reader, but those who understand me as Castles will give a wtf!?! Cilone, you read this book (free copy). I am still not in early working. However, my early working will be explosive. I never claimed I was rich or have a tangible Castle yet. What I am claiming now is a mindset, which is always advantageous (its created that way via each persons personal situations), and can be utilized when desired. A form of fast forward mode. And sprint forward mode. All depends on which switches in YOUR head to switch to create a fucking solid, truth, bull, castles, version of you. And then YOU chose when to flip the switches and when to turn off. Learn that statement and you are in a Castle. And soon a tangible Castle may follow. But you're mad #2 at paintball.

If you Castle up, you will meet crooked castles.

Crooked Castles

Castles

This nigga works at McDonalds.

Here I am, first thing Monday morning, stoked about my week ahead. Just drive by a few graveyards, before you tell yourself 'theres nothing to do... Ill go hate on that castles kid!' Run dude. Experience everything. Nievity is such a blessing, trick yourself into being nieve, in a productive way.

BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS, once you are, nothing can get you upset, and with just nothing as stimulus you can still make yourself ecstatic. Im a homie whos had everything taken away, and then given back = kid got his second chance, and he is using it mad hard. Do the same, live your life, get involved in high density stimulus activities with just goals. Prove to yourself that you gave it your all. Dont just soak. Distance yourself from that graveyard. Keep your eye on the prize and salivate as you approach. My mate and I always had a goal each year, become stronger physically, emotionally, spiritually. Constant betterment. Thats what the universe rewards. And so does Castles.

Dont Let The Fucking Crooks

Contagious Carma

Castles

“I liked cars,” he begins. “I bought a [Mercedes] S Class. Back then it cost more than Rp 2 billion [$176,000]. That was 12 years ago.”

A client — a businessman with strong ties to the military — asked him why a lawyer of his standing wasn’t driving around in a Ferrari, Ruhut recalls.

“Back then a Ferrari cost Rp 6 billion,” he says. “Where could I get that much money? As I drove alone in my car I cried out loud, “Lord Jesus, I want a Ferrari! You have given me all that I asked for, now I want a Ferrari, Lord Jesus! I want it!’

“Back in my office, someone told me that Suharto was waiting for me. He wanted to hire me as his lawyer. Two days later, I was able to buy a Ferrari from the fees. How can I not believe in Lord Jesus?”

wpid-ruhut-sitompul.jpg

Can't believe this guy is still here lying.

DENO = parents couch status

The first visual proof for doubting Thomas's will be within 3 years. An AudiR8 with CROOKS on the driver side door in stock saturation pilot nib. Ill post a pic for sure homie lol . Within 3 years. Problem is, tons can be in 3 years, more that can even be fathomed once exponential experiences start compounding. You'd hate to get such solid proof in a few years and then decide ehhh okay ill give it a shot. It would still be beneficial but you may regret not having a few extra years under your belt. Crooks and Castles Rule #2 When weighing the option of 'having more under your belt' vs coast mode, chose the former.

Coin Collections

Castles

The Carnegie Secret

The "Carnegie Secret" is a concept that Napoleon Hill studied extensively. Carnegie told Hill that the formula for success was so powerful that if learning how to apply it was taught to students, the time they needed to spend in formal schooling could be cut in half. This formula, Carnegie repeated, was used by all the leading businessmen and inventors of the late 19th and early 20th century. Carnegie asked Hill to go out and confirm the application of the formula by the 500 richest Americans (and others).

Hill in his introduction to Think and Grow Rich refers to the "formula" as a conception which is the foundation of all success, and necessary to achieve the premise of the book. Hill describes the secret in every chapter but never states it plainly, believing its use is only available to those who possess a “readiness” for the secret: a disposition Hill states as essential to the concept itself. Hill spends a great deal of time in Think and Grow Rich discussing the life of inventor Thomas Edison, whose personal belief in the practical electric light is now legend; it is stated in the book that the great inventor personally put his stamp of approval on the formula as being necessary for the attainment of all achievement, including riches. However, personal belief alone is not enough for success, requiring "The Secret" of achievement for that all important next step.

One of the basic premises of the “Carnegie Secret” or “Carnegie Formula” is that whatever your mind focuses on will attract like-minded people to you. As one element necessary for Achievement, it can also lead to failure when internal focus is so strong that like-mindedness cannot be achieved; examples are all around us, and Hill pointed them out repeatedly in his writings. Hill talked at length about the major importance of DESIRE in the lives of successful people to help achieve focus.

Hill's proposition was that if you have a desire that is great enough, literally nothing can stop you from achieving your aim(s) through the power of like-minded attraction; but only as long as this desire does not have selfishness as a component. He offered six steps to “fuel” desire so that it will become the “motivating master” of those who use the formula. Riches are what Hill's teachings promise the reader; these riches can be in the form of money or any other result aimed for, if the person applying the formula uses focus and desire properly to achieve them. Selfish use of focus and desire, Hill warned, often leads to poverty or far worse.

It is interesting to note that two very accomplished people have stated in writing that Hill’s book Think and Grow Rich was directly responsible for their success. The first was Art Williams who is listed on the Forbes 400 list as being worth over $1 Billion. He states in his book “All You Can Do Is All You Can Do - But All You Can Do Is Enough” that the “six steps” were the basis of his success in building a company that would eventually make him worth 10 figures. The second is S. Truett Cathy, the founder of the Chick-fil-A restaurants (a privately held corporation). He states in his book that he read Think and Grow Rich in high school and it changed his life. Mr. Cathy is also on the Forbes 400 list with a fortune estimated to be worth $900 Million. Both succeeded enormously in attracting like-minded individuals to work with them throughout their careers, one of the necessary ingredients for Achievement as described in detail by Hill as a "Master Mind Alliance".

Crooks Secret

Castles

R8s exist outside the realm of Jesus' unconditional love and selfishness, apparently.

And here is why I decided to post this in a graff forum. I feel like an R8 with Crooks tag on it in pilot, is a perfect explanation of Crooks and Castles. Im not even a huge car guy, its more a team move. It also allows a similar rush like when getting up. Yeah okay, the pussy side of legal canvas graff for sure, but still guys, a head reppin graff. Heres why I posted the Carneige secret (so stoked it starts with a C)

A member of my extended family is a 'psychiatrist' well say. I was recently walking and looked on the wall and there was a 4' X 4' oil on canvas of... guess who kid? Castles. Yep. Absolutely shocked, and stoked for the CC win. Apparently I was photographed at some point. I called the psychiatrist whom i've rarely talked to, especially about thoughts etc. And told him about the win. I gave him a 'family' version of what i've posted here. He referred me to Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I read it and was lilke wow this is exactly how I feel about everything, he told me that it takes mad long to reach that mindset, and its almost a guarantee to win. I read this and was like ohh shit thats why I have the urge to scream in secret like this! Dense posts. Same as Napoleon Hill. I FEEL it homie, you feel it right in the middle of your esophagus.

Chest Cramps

Chess Champ

Castles

But you're full of shit. Your talk of acreages and millions clarifies this. On multiple times you've defined success with monetary related status. Even Jesus would think you're an asshole. If you don't post something interesting and FACTUAL and not this psychobabble scientology nonsense you spew by the end of page 15 I'm going to ban you.

(Yes, I know 12oz is dead. yes I know we should enjoy the little bit of entertainment we have... I don't give a fuck, this guy is a dick and if he's not trolling then he's a fucking retard. If he would deserve a ban in high traffic times, he still deserves a ban).

Also, I'm sincere about this.

I like to translate stuff into japanese and back into english. Song lyrics work reallly well for this. I tried it with DENO's rantings and got this.

Here is why and have decided to post this in the forum I graph . I feel as R8 and Crooks tag on IT of the pilot , I am a perfect description of the castle and Crookes . Man of huge car no im , the movement of the team more . In addition , I want to allow a rush of same like at the time of awakening . Yeah okay , certainly , but still everyone , cat side of the legal canvas for graffiti graph of the head REPPIN. The heir , (yes , excitement begins with C it ) why I post a secret Carneige

Members of my relatives say well it is a " psychiatrist " . Recently , who walked guess the children , as seen in the wall , or was on the canvas ... 4 'X 4' oil me? Castle . Yeah. Shocked absolutely , and with excitement for the victory of the CC. I was shooting at some point apparently . And rarely , for thinking in particular , is called a psychiatrist I talked , I told him the victory . I gave a version of what I've posted here on his " family" . He thought , be grown in rich Napoleon Hill is called me . I read it , was exactly how I feel about everything , he is it , in order to take longer angry to reach that way of thinking , to win , amazing lilke this to say guarantee that most gave me . I read this , I was like oh shit thats why have the urge to cry in secret like this! Dense post . Same as Napoleon Hill . It is homie , I feel you feel it right in the middle of the esophagus your will you me.

Chest spasm

Chess Champ

Castle

I think that might make more sense, as Google Translate works on shit like making sense.

R8's aren't all that great. Very scratchy on the inside, well bolted, but the drive is too quick to get used to for it to be anything amazing.

If the aim for your future is to buy a 'kind of expensive' German car and tag it up on the side - I pity you.

Truth is one of my aims is to get (not buy) a 'kind of expensive' German car and Crooks Can Tag, sure, I also want to live off my land with fruits vegetables and protein. I also want my best mate there on the premises for bull shitting and building stuff. I want to stay Paintball Champ, I want to play often. I also want to lift weights over and over, read over and over, do over and over, and make over and over. Any one, in isolation, seems 'piteous'. But trust that as a whole, 'hes one of those chess champs chest cramps'

Create Castles

Banks

Lease a sub par VW if you want, I don't really care.

I hope your mate is more pliable than you, because your starvation for isolation based on material wealth is staggeringly gaudy.

A car you don't own yet is not something to be proud of. Things you haven't done yet, are not things to be proud of, those that live the most, boast the least.

The truth is, one of my purpose, (not purchase), to get 'things like expensive German car, for sure, I also want to live off the land and my protein fruit and vegetables Crookes , you can be tagged. I also available on site for those of building and shitting of cattle, I want my best mate. I want to play frequently, I want to paint ball Champ stay. I also read over and over again to lift the weight many times, to go many times, I want to make again and again. Alone, either, but "poor" as. However, you can trust it as a whole, "1 of spasm of the chest of the HES thing chess champion"

Creating the castle

Bank

Lease a sub par VW if you want, I don't really care.

I hope your mate is more pliable than you, because your starvation for isolation based on material wealth is staggeringly gaudy.

A car you don't own yet is not something to be proud of. Things you haven't done yet, are not things to be proud of, those that live the most, boast the least.

I agree, even enough to coin it a crooks rule. Its not so much a proud thing, its more of 'its all still a party', I do plan to help give back to the community, host events, spread wealth, tithe. Its just that once in a while, as a 'writer', I need to throw on shades disguise, blast that sound, and tear up towns rollin through. Its not a dude look at how many zeros I made, nagh, house should be hidden, outside chatter wont include riches etc. I just like the idea of a crooks cruise parked in my garage, its a carrot over my nose if you will. I realize the depth of your last statement, and Ive 'meditated' on this exact thought over and over, I used to be much more gaudy homie, now its kept to anonymous boards, hidden in garages, and, if you actually know me, youll know sometimes all bets are off and im just in Crooks and Castles mood. Im proud of the fact that I use each day and wring the fuck out of it. Thats why I am here, saying I am proud of this fact about my life, give this a try. Im not saying pick up my heinous Crooks Consciousness, leave that to the Crooks Champ. I am also proud of being hand painted w/ oil on canvas like your hardest hitting heads.

Canvas Collections

Castles