Confessions of a Ninja

DENO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing this guy has, is a low post count.

He still lives with his parents.

He works a part time job.

He doesn't drive, because he can't afford a car.

He is posting from his parents old computer.

His castle is actually his dad's garage.

Deno, prove I'm wrong. Your a lying piece of shit.

The only thing this guy has, is a low post count.

He still lives with his parents.

He works a part time job.

He doesn't drive, because he can't afford a car.

He is posting from his parents old computer.

His castle is actually his dad's garage.

Deno, prove I'm wrong. Your a lying piece of shit.

My man, for me, Castles is forever. Castle mean much much more than concrete and re-bar. My proof will be revealed like I posted, heres the thing. My efforts are being documented now, in an easily to review type of way. In about 5 years, I will chose to reveal more. And since this 'Castles Thing?' is forever, it is a form of book to me. And the book doesn't read that I just explain all at once. Its piecemeal. And its dense. The density is already being missed. Each post is key.

The story goes my childhood, which i've already alluded to. Ups and Downs

My early teenage years

Late teenage

Early/Late College

Early working

Present

I will probably release a book (With not such dense Fucking Castles reference, but certainly a few huge ones that slip by the reader, but those who understand me as Castles will give a wtf!?! Cilone, you read this book (free copy). I am still not in early working. However, my early working will be explosive. I never claimed I was rich or have a tangible Castle yet. What I am claiming now is a mindset, which is always advantageous (its created that way via each persons personal situations), and can be utilized when desired. A form of fast forward mode. And sprint forward mode. All depends on which switches in YOUR head to switch to create a fucking solid, truth, bull, castles, version of you. And then YOU chose when to flip the switches and when to turn off. Learn that statement and you are in a Castle. And soon a tangible Castle may follow. But you're mad #2 at paintball.

If you Castle up, you will meet crooked castles.

Crooked Castles

Castles

Deno, do you talk the way you type?

Sup Lugr,

It really depends. If you are just stumbling onto this thread start from beginning if you want it to make more sense. Chameleon Castle. Meaning..

If I am shooting shit with some graff head drug head, he would never know Im sharp as fuck.

If I am speaking to millionaires, they will not know I am an Earl Champ.

If I am talking to you in person, you would think to yourself, hes not so bad.

This is also key. No one person can navigate the path of life seamlessly and successfully. You must be able to manifest several personalities and use each at your choice when you flip a switch.

Switch Status.

Classic Cutoffs

Castles

• Like 1

This guy is telling us that he is a fake two faced fucker.

Full of shit.

Im fifty faced. Two faced wouldnt do it. I did mention the importance of religious faith in my theory. Each 'faced' must be runned by the savior. This method would still work somewhat without faith, but (at least in my case) its key. Im not a thief type dude. Feel me? Just enjoying navigating my life, instead of just letting it take place.. Have a few close close friends, now like family. Got scores of acquaintances, and just blend in wherever I be, just strike it up with anyone. Really smelling shit. Really tasting shit. Really staring hard. Im opening my eyes wide son. Literally. Im following your eyes, im noticing your hands, and footing. At all times. Be a pure person, and its not an evil talent.

Earn a Castle

Banks

Being concerned with monetary success and materialism is pretty much the opposite of what your Jesus talked about.

If your message was: Learn to be happy with what you and what you have and your shitty 2br/1ba will be a castle, then preach on. Live simply so others may simply live is a respectable outlook

But you're full of shit. Your talk of acreages and millions clarifies this. On multiple times you've defined success with monetary related status. Even Jesus would think you're an asshole. If you don't post something interesting and FACTUAL and not this psychobabble scientology nonsense you spew by the end of page 15 I'm going to ban you.

(Yes, I know 12oz is dead. yes I know we should enjoy the little bit of entertainment we have... I don't give a fuck, this guy is a dick and if he's not trolling then he's a fucking retard. If he would deserve a ban in high traffic times, he still deserves a ban).

Yep. Unfortunately Drue (like Deno...) runs some sort of IP proxy and has dozens of IP addresses to choose from, so I can't confirm the alternate identities of Drue (or Deno)...

That doesn't mean that Drue is Deno, either; there are tons of regulars with several IP addresses beyond their name.

• 2 weeks later...

Here we are, a few more days of life had passed by. Ask where you find yourself. What have you experienced in the last few days? Do you wish there was something else you would have, or would not have done. For me, I stayed on my feet. I had some colloquial 'ups and downs' but today I find myself closer toward my goals than weeks ago. Pretty much every night I have a reflection phase. I go on walks where nobody will be. If you really let everything quiet down and isolate at night while walking (thats a nugget for you, thats me giving you a stack, try THAT exact amalgam during meditation, no cars wizzing by, no outside stimulus), it wont take long before you find something come up in your head. Take a few minutes to dissect the ins and outs of the emotion you find yourself on today, and WHY? Thats the key, the why.

When I open my eyes each morning its an immediate rush. I have not been chosen yet. Pop out of bed. Get rollin, quicken your pace. Become cursorial (at least mentally). Pick up the pace, chose the right foods to fuel your fire (so key, but also nothing surprising here), and get rolling. If I lived on junk food I dont think I would be where I am today. Eat Clean like a Ninja. Chase down your goals.

Jesus has rewarded prophets with money, when they said they wanted nothing. For those individuals, the money is not evil. If its obtained with just sowing, there is no need to fear damnation. Keep your individual light, your 'ness, burning bright. Make yourself proud.

Dive into life, get wet homie. If I were you, id be using everything I had.

Christian

Castles

• Like 1