Confessions of a Ninja

DENO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats cool, and the reason for this post, is that anyone can do this. Its never too late. The goal of my post was to cast a net and see if anyone was interested or had a similar story. If so, pm me.

One

But you've not actually done anything. You're earning $0 income, and you are so scared of the reality of who you really are, and that maybe, just maybe nobody will ever like you - so you pretend to be other people to constantly distance yourself from the one person you fear the most.

But you've not actually done anything. You're earning $0 income, and you are so scared of the reality of who you really are, and that maybe, just maybe nobody will ever like you - so you pretend to be other people to constantly distance yourself from the one person you fear the most.

Ive done nothing? I've done enough to gross a rock before im 30. Im not scared lol, the reality is im a person whos winning. Never like me? Please refer to my posts. Mad friends and a beautiful woman of choice. Im giving away the antidote for complacency my dude. Dont fight it

OP-

I backtraced your IP

You're a liar

? Not lying at all... I am starting a book. I think i will title it Poker Chips but its tbd. This is the real deal, i had a few pms and im continuing it through the pms mostly. Im not lying man, thats not my motive. Everything I posted is on point 100%

? Not lying at all... I am starting a book. I think i will title it Poker Chips but its tbd. This is the real deal, i had a few pms and im continuing it through the pms mostly. Im not lying man, thats not my motive. Everything I posted is on point 100%

If this is true, why did you start this thread with a new name, and not use your old name?