Confessions of a Ninja

DENO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote ban.

I have been gone for two weeks and I see he has not said anything remotely funny or interesting.

Although I think the ponta needs some lively shit, he is not providing it.

When I read his posts, I feel like he is about to sell me some motivational videotapes, except he never gets to the sell part.

Boring.

he looks like this

hey bruh you got a sec to talk about

castles???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoFSeKgnEipbw_Avykxt7QYP9cUcA3KZ7OjUQg5Wg-9Iuuz7YZrA

honestly mad funny yo

Yo,

Been rocking mad hard. When I close my eyes and turn everything off, I hear a buzz still in my head. Your boy is giving everything into what he is doing, doesn't even matter if its bad health wise to push hard as balls... Remember I said, dying of an enlarged heart isn't really dying, its a way JC may want you to go, enjoying each gift, pushing to help others. Even if it means penance for me. I want the emotion of going balls out, and im telling you, i hear a fucking buzz homie. Your boy wakes up mad early ready to roll, gimme a coffee (thank you hunny!) and im now on mutant. Fucking portrait status. Hear me. its nothing im doing other than hippie. Ignorant hippie with the right connections can mutate into mutant. We probably will cross, and you wont know it.

I enjoy graff. YO HOMIE FUCKING TEXAS! homie i got you on a coffee man. BUM is prevalent too. I first thought boner had it held down, but it was all ancient. Guy did bomb though. GEEZ be king doe' Graff heads are the type of heads i rock with, and they be on castles. I got shit to say. I cant promise the world, but I can promise an attempt to really create beneficial knowledge here within. Im making it contained. Once its time ill be more open. Ban me or not, in your day, during certain select times, DO say what would that Castles dick say, ill say PUSH! Really just got one chance here, pretty soon you icon8.gif

Creatures. Creatures.

Castles

honestly mad funny yo

Yo,

Been rocking mad hard. When I close my eyes and turn everything off, I hear a buzz still in my head. Your boy is giving everything into what he is doing, doesn't even matter if its bad health wise to push hard as balls... Remember I said, dying of an enlarged heart isn't really dying, its a way JC may want you to go, enjoying each gift, pushing to help others. Even if it means penance for me. I want the emotion of going balls out, and im telling you, i hear a fucking buzz homie. Your boy wakes up mad early ready to roll, gimme a coffee (thank you hunny!) and im now on mutant. Fucking portrait status. Hear me. its nothing im doing other than hippie. Ignorant hippie with the right connections can mutate into mutant. We probably will cross, and you wont know it.

I enjoy graff. YO HOMIE FUCKING TEXAS! homie i got you on a coffee man. BUM is prevalent too. I first thought boner had it held down, but it was all ancient. Guy did bomb though. GEEZ be king doe' Graff heads are the type of heads i rock with, and they be on castles. I got shit to say. I cant promise the world, but I can promise an attempt to really create beneficial knowledge here within. Im making it contained. Once its time ill be more open. Ban me or not, in your day, during certain select times, DO say what would that Castles dick say, ill say PUSH! Really just got one chance here, pretty soon you icon8.gif

Creatures. Creatures.

Castles

For old times sake, since he been banned. Sorry not sorry :)

, Yo

Is MAD hard rocking . When I close my eyes , and to turn off the power of all , I still hear a buzz in my head . If the poor physical condition of the clever I remember that ... really , not dying the way JC would be a good ball , and die in an enlarged heart is pushing hard , boy , what he was press to help other people you does not matter even , has given everything to dolphins , enjoying the gift of each , where to go . It is also supposed to be a penance for me . I want to feelings of going the ball , im tell you , I hear I Kusobazu buddy . MAD ready to roll back early , your boy , wakes up covet IM coffee now mutant on ( you Thank you honey ! ) And . Portrait fucking state . I hear me . What Im doing other than hippie . Hippie ignorant in the right connections , can be mutated to variants . We intersect probably , you know it wont .

Please enjoy the graph I . YO HOMIE fucking Texas ! Buddy I got you a man of coffee . BUM also prevalent . I thought boner the first , and had pressed it , but it was all ancient . However , the man was a bomb . Graph head of the king DOE is a type of head of rock me, they please to the castle geez . I got shit I say . I cant promise the world , I can promise an attempt is made to create useful knowledge from this place within fact . That im in which it is contained . When you have to open than the disease at that time . Whether ban me , in your day , when I say during the selection period of time , and the push to illness , what Dick of the castle say you say ! In fact , pretty soon , you got one chance here

Creature . Creature .

Castle

I am still 100% undecided which version makes more sense. Bye, thread!