Confessions of a Ninja

DENO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know a guy who netted 800k from working wages the ages of ~26-43. Hes a good guy. He won because his heart is right, so his actions must follow (formula rule for crooks and castles). That is why he won. At one short point in his career, he was around kids with severe disabilities. He told me he never has had a bad day since then. I learned this at 16. My heart knows it, and my actions must follow (crooks and castles formula rule 1). You have been given much more than you have not been given. Block out all noise like a fucking bull. Win. Build. Paintball.

Crooked Fucking Castles

Castles

Hey DENO.

How old are you. 18-19?

Do you actually think that "netting" 800k in 17 years of working equates to the statement "he won".

Earning a yearly after tax dollar figure of $47,058.82 isn't exactly "winning", well according to your grand scheme on living in a castle and being a crook.

Tell us something profound, shocking, or awe inspiring.

Get of the mushrooms, or the salvia, & your high horse.

_CH

Hey DENO.

How old are you. 18-19?

Do you actually think that "netting" 800k in 17 years of working equates to the statement "he won".

Earning a yearly after tax dollar figure of $47,058.82 isn't exactly "winning", well according to your grand scheme on living in a castle and being a crook.

Tell us something profound, shocking, or awe inspiring.

Get of the mushrooms, or the salvia, & your high horse.

_CH

Hand,

I stated he netted that salary in working wages. He also had non working wages. He hung up his hat after 17 years because he had made enough to stop forever. He is boat shopping and becoming a gin fan. He is winning. And he even sold his Castle. So how does he still have a castle?

Because having a castle is having a mindset, not necessarily a crushed quarters.

Why do we envy certain people? We envy them based on circumstances that we see in their life, and picture what it would be like to live that way and feel that way. Well guys this is where Crooks and Castles takes its place. I questioned what creates a feel. My friend once told me he wanted his brain kept alive after he dies, and its pretty much all you need. At first I laughed. But some of this makes sense. When we bite into a delicious cash crush steak our mouth sends a signal to our brain saying ay yo lewis! this is gold. The food is not what you even taste or enjoy. You only enjoy how it acts on your brain. That is all you can Actually feel.

So what Castles? How does that help me out? Are you really crazy jacked?

It helps you out because I told you the secret spot where all your pleasure comes from (remember thanking kids in 2nd grade for doing the same thing?) What Crooks and Castles believes is that if somebody becomes ninjaic enough and centered enough to start to control their heart rate solely by thought, you can alter your bodies chemical flow by choosing to do so. Can you control some of your thoughts? Are you skilled enough to remove negative thought from your circuitry? If so you then can use this to 'live in a fantasy land' filled only with pleasure as if being a billionaire, or eating some sick ass crusted cod, damn.

This means, you can live under a bridge, and have absolutely nothing, and FEEL the exact way that Marc Cuban does. But if you find yourself able to control and dictate streams of thought, you usually end up enjoying your castle in an actual Castle.

Im a nobody from small town shatstreet. Im winning with this theory. I receive no pleasure from anonymous praise over the internet. Im just taking time to write this shit down, for that one head who realizes this, and just rockets. Again, I live in a fantasy land, nobody can tell, and nobody beats me at paintball. I smile all day long. I never feel tired.

Im sorry, Im starving, I gotta eat all it, And ill be back in the morning.

Concrete Castles

Castles

Deno would make a horrible guidance counselor....telling kids they "can live under a bridge, and have absolutely nothing, and FEEL the exact way that Marc Cuban does" if nobody beats you at paintball....

cash crush steak

sick ass crusted cod

tha fuk outta here

mark-cuban.jpg

The only reason this guy thinks he is winning, is because he is the only one who thinks that.

According to his nonsense, you can be broke as fuck and starving, but if you think that life is good, your winning.

I just want him to post pics or some proof of his "winning". Anything.

99.9% certain he is doing worst than most of us by far.

Deno, if you are not full of shit, prove it.

I probably would have punched you in your head by now, if I was within reach.

Cilone,

That is the theory I live by. However in my specific case I do not want to live under a bridge. My point in saying that is that everyone has the potential to free their mind (even the homeless), and no I do not take hallucinogens. Personally I need a humongo home on mad acres. I just want everyone to know that if you arent rich or crazy successful etc this still applies to you.

To address the proof you so badly want. I would first warn you that I am not lying. So waiting until I fully prove to you that I am doing as I say, and then choosing to give it a shot is foolish. I am not saying to try something here that is risky, and you need to be timid about trying it as there is no turning back... Its none of that. Try what I am saying and after a few days, weeks, months, you will FEEL it, you will notice the results, and you will thank me (probably via pm), and if you dont thank me Its no big deal either. I am not looking for props or thanks, im just feeling slightly guilty if I keep this tactic all to myself and never share. Just me sharing it to you heads is telling me okay Im doing what I can, dont feel guilty cash crushing.

Some proof, Im still a fucking kid. That being said many elite members in my field treat me as if I am going to be one of the next greats. I received a job offer which is within the top 3% salary of US household incomes. My lady also cash crushes. My best mate is going to give up his job and life, and come live on my property (once purchased) and trust me to make him successful too, just by following my advice. He sees this so hard he is leaving everything he knows. He is covered by crooks and castles. Even though it may feel easier to just blow this off, just give 100% optimism a try, honestly what do you have to lose. In life, do you tend to feel more comfortable around happy people, or irritated people. It really is a no-brainer, that requires ninjaic brain power to achieve. But the climb is rewarding as balls.

Complacency Contradicts Cash Crush

Castles

What I hate about Deno is that he thinks he is on some other level, when in reality, he is just doing what most people do it try to do every day.

Maye he has just been such a huge fuck up in live and is now trying to live a normal life, that he thinks is something new and unheard of.

He is living with his parents or some shitty apartment with dreams to live on a farm with "mad acres".

I would come here and say that Deno wins and I lose if he provided some proof that can be verified.

My proof would be a pic of my house or cars or something else with my IPad and 12oz in the pic. Maybe my nutz in the pic too. But I am also not saying I am living large in a castle. I am living month to month in the suburbs.

I fucking hate happy people.

Life is shit. Everyone sucks. You're a fucking hippy preaching jesus and bullshit.

Optimism works? Optimists are shitty drivers. Optimists are morons. Optimists wear gay ass "life is good" shirts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hand,

I stated he netted that salary in working wages. He also had non working wages. He hung up his hat after 17 years because he had made enough to stop forever. He is boat shopping and becoming a gin fan. He is winning. And he even sold his Castle. So how does he still have a castle?

Because having a castle is having a mindset, not necessarily a crushed quarters.

Why do we envy certain people? We envy them based on circumstances that we see in their life, and picture what it would be like to live that way and feel that way. Well guys this is where Crooks and Castles takes its place. I questioned what creates a feel. My friend once told me he wanted his brain kept alive after he dies, and its pretty much all you need. At first I laughed. But some of this makes sense. When we bite into a delicious cash crush steak our mouth sends a signal to our brain saying ay yo lewis! this is gold. The food is not what you even taste or enjoy. You only enjoy how it acts on your brain. That is all you can Actually feel.

So what Castles? How does that help me out? Are you really crazy jacked?

It helps you out because I told you the secret spot where all your pleasure comes from (remember thanking kids in 2nd grade for doing the same thing?) What Crooks and Castles believes is that if somebody becomes ninjaic enough and centered enough to start to control their heart rate solely by thought, you can alter your bodies chemical flow by choosing to do so. Can you control some of your thoughts? Are you skilled enough to remove negative thought from your circuitry? If so you then can use this to 'live in a fantasy land' filled only with pleasure as if being a billionaire, or eating some sick ass crusted cod, damn.

This means, you can live under a bridge, and have absolutely nothing, and FEEL the exact way that Marc Cuban does. But if you find yourself able to control and dictate streams of thought, you usually end up enjoying your castle in an actual Castle.

Im a nobody from small town shatstreet. Im winning with this theory. I receive no pleasure from anonymous praise over the internet. Im just taking time to write this shit down, for that one head who realizes this, and just rockets. Again, I live in a fantasy land, nobody can tell, and nobody beats me at paintball. I smile all day long. I never feel tired.

Im sorry, Im starving, I gotta eat all it, And ill be back in the morning.

Concrete Castles

Castles

DENO,

Re-read what is in bold.

Post your nonsensical gibberish in the nonsense thread.

Learn how to compose your thoughts with concise sentences.

You lack wisdom kid, and you sound/write like a moron. Im trying here bud, but nobody is going to "rocket" after reading this horse shit.

Crumpets

Cheeseburgers

Telling me ill win if i post proof will not happen yet. In one of my first posts i mentioned hiding little stacks of cash etc at some point, and releasing a map which details its location. This will not happen for a few years, but it will be at that point that the proof is discovered.

Concerning my literary talents...I have several published articles in circulation at present time. I can easily post grammatically correct statements, which flow in logical order and may be more tolerated by a few of you guys who cant stomach these run on sentences and yes TYPOS! But, thats not MY goal on here so it is of no interest of mine. I simply spit and send whatever is in my head, if it seems strangely written, that is simply another piece to this puzzle. There is much more than is solely conveyed by my written word, and this will continue. Its all perfect.

Con Crush Crew

Castles

Aqjzn9m.gif

If we were ever physically close enough for this to happen, you would hear someone whisper in your ear from your six "Castlessss", at which point you would realize your shoelaces are tied together. Ill be the one whos jacked and smiling. Fat Stacks and Black Jacks

Crazzy Conscious

Castles

Archived