12oz has fucked me.

im elephant.

i normally haven't been the social guy to begin with. i dont talk to people in person all that much, only if i have to. i have 2 friends that i see often (all others are acquaintances) and by often i mean about once a week. i would talk to people through instant messaging sometimes, before anyway. now, people sometimes instant message me from 12 oz.. and talk to me for awhile. and i never have anything really to say. if you have seen finding forester.. well.. everything seems like a soup question. yeah. i have gotten use to just answering questions that i want to. and just joining in on conversations i wish to be included in. it seems i have gotten so use to this when people actually have a direct conversation with me all i do is answer, and then ask them the same question back. i guess it gets boring and they leave soon after. i need to go see a therapist.

and not that any of you care, but.. there ya go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by im elephant.

i normally haven't been the social guy to begin with. i dont talk to people in person all that much, only if i have to. i have 2 friends that i see often (all others are acquaintances) and by often i mean about once a week. i would talk to people through instant messaging sometimes, before anyway. now, people sometimes instant message me from 12 oz.. and talk to me for awhile. and i never have anything really to say. if you have seen finding forester.. well.. everything seems like a soup question. yeah. i have gotten use to just answering questions that i want to. and just joining in on conversations i wish to be included in. it seems i have gotten so use to this when people actually have a direct conversation with me all i do is answer, and then ask them the same question back. i guess it gets boring and they leave soon after. i need to go see a therapist.

and not that any of you care, but.. there ya go.

i have the same problem...but i joke in awkward times.......///......

Guest got tha feva

I get in those mundane moods every now and then where my mind is just blank and I've got nothing to say to nobody. It just makes everything to surreal and creepy. I've actually thought before, what if I just never said another word again? Not cuz I'm mad or rebelling, but just because nothing simply intrests me enough to talk about. Blank moods are worse than bad moods.. you need to get hyped about other people and their lives... learn how to really listen and understand people, and stop caring about what they think of you or how you come accross when you're talking. Get into the flow. I'm rambling.... see, I'm into your groove, got me thinkin bout some shit.. Got me relating and wanting to give you advice. that's how conversation works.

On another note.. As bizaar as this is going to sound. You could have a food allergy. Not like breaking out in hives and throat closing up, but like an allergy where your digestive system is treating something you're eating like a mild poisen. I found out I have an allergy to wheat by doing some fasting and reintroduction expiermenting.. Now I notice that if I eat it it puts me in a sort of haze where my brain doesn't fire correctly (not to mention head ache's and heart burn).. It's because it takes a lot of blood to digest food, and if you're body is having a hard time sorting out something you ate, it takes even more blood.. thus, less blood to the brain, and slower thought process. Kindof like after thanksgiving when you've gorged yourself into oblivion and all you want to do is stare blankly at a foodball game and say or do nothing. I don't know, email me if you want to find out if you have some allergies. I can also tell you if you'd be better off eating more carbs, or proteins and fats if you tell me your blood type.

PruDE

I get really anti-social sometimes and depressed as well. I was on Paxil for about a year awhile back. I had been having panic attacks it had gotten so bad. I took it until my life evened out a little and then tapered myself off. I just recently restarted. It helps alot. They even recommend it for social anxiety. You don't really notice it so much, I just became a little less emotional and therefore a little more in control of myself. The only thing that sucked was there were no extremes in my emotions.

i am a social person who loaths people. if that makes any sense? i can talk the ear off someone, was better than all my friends at picking up girls (before i got married), and can make a joke at the drop of a hat, but people just annoy me. i suppose it's cos i do internet technical support and have to talk to complete morons at work

i paint quite frequently actually. where i paint no one else paints. it's a large yard, but we dont get alot of variety. its basically all autoracks. we get some boxcars and hoppers etc every now and then, but my yard is pretty much all autoracks. plus all writers i ever have met are the gangster ones that dont really understand shit about graffiti. so, i try to stay away from writers as much as possible.

if it is obvious that you dont like talking to people because you arent very interactive in conversations, or what not, and people pick up on that, i think it makes it worse for you. if they think something is wrong, (as most people do,) like you are depressed or something, then instead of leaving you alone, most people will be drawn towards it, trying to make you feel better or something- when all you want is not to be bothered in the first place.

so when they try to talk to you, instead of avoiding them, tell them some fucked up shit. listen to dr. octogon's octogonacologist on some headphones, and then go talk to them, straight faced only- people will think you are nuts. they will feel like they cant relate to you, so they will stop trying to connect with you and so on. I SWEAR THIS WORKS!! and its funny as hell, because they will think you have completely lost it, when you are the only one who knows what's going on.

Archived