freights fr8s freights......

fr8burner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that second diem freight is fresh..

it's like a derivative of some of the experimental graphic design stuff that's been goin on in the whole little "web design " community since like 97, applied to freights...which i think is fresh...

it's funny cuz when i started messing around with sharp vectors and stuff like that in my digital work, i took it from the details of fillin's i'd do in pieces...

i wonder if diem is also a web nerd designer like i am..heh...

Originally posted by Willy Wonker

I think that Lewis/Worm e2e is the best ive ever seen from them... none of that wavy stupid letter bullshit...

this just shows your ignorance to trains cuz worm is almost always crisp and clean...freight jocker newjack clueless idiot..

on another note the 2for5 was fresh as well as rate and the black cowboy...

Originally posted by IHATEU

this just shows your ignorance to trains cuz worm is almost always crisp and clean...freight jocker newjack clueless idiot..

on another note the 2for5 was fresh as well as rate and the black cowboy...

I never said he wasn't clean... I just said I liked it better then that other style he rocks most a the time... half the people out there these days DON"T even paint clean theyre just worried about thow their flick looks. LOL "freight jocker newjack" huh... some people reallly make me laugh on here... good try mang

Archived