Grand Theft Auto: Your Car

UPS!

So late last year around August, I moved from my old spot to my current spot.

I called my younger brother to come help me move my shit as he lived not too far away.

He's always a bum when it comes to helping, but after not hearing from him for almost an hour I suspected something was up and phoned him.

Dude was in fucking tears saying his car had been stolen, that he had spent the last 53minutes looking for it, calling around and he knew exactly where he parked it and it was no longer there. So he calls the jakes, calls the tow companies, calls all of his friends who were with him last night, nada.

Long story short after about an hour or so one of his stoner friends calls him back(the only person who didnt answer the phone of course) and tells him he has his car and that he took it to his place because my brother was too drunk to drive....crisis averted.

Just now im reading on facebook this hot, spoiled bitch whom ive wanted to stuff since 9th grade has had her BMW stolen and is freaking out.

Which made me think what a great idea for a thread.

So oontzers.....has your car ever been stolen, or have you ever thought it was just to find out otherwise?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My ex's Accord got stolen while we were in a bar in Tacoma. Came out and we're like "WTF..." A cop was walking by as we were standing there confused as fuck, and after telling him what kind of car it was his response was, "oh, yeah, those get stolen all the time, we'll call you in a couple days when we find it."

They called the next night around midnight saying we had 30 minutes to get there and pick it up or it was going to impound. Car had just been abandoned in an alley and all the shit in it was taken out. I lost a Marmot soft shell jacket in the deal. Was pretty pissed about that.

Related: About a year later my ex-brother in law is driving the car and gets t-boned by a hit and run driver. Plenty of witnesses and the front license plate came off the car that hit him. So the cops go ask the owner of the car which had lost its plate, the owners deny that they were involved and that was the end of the Tacoma PD investigation. Insurance totaled the car and we have an "at fault" accident on our records. (remains on mine even though divorced from ex, and it was her car, not even in my name at all, just joint insurance.... fuck the police)

I'm thinking you should start offering the BMW breezy rides. Also, post her tits

Ive got a girlfriend and she knows about her... I like where your heads at.

I don't have tit pics but when I get back home ill post a few of her...still bangin.

I was staying at a buddy of mine's house back in the day, probably early 00's. He lived in a pretty hood

part of town and drove a souped up T-top Monte Carlo. Anyway, we installed a fuel cut off in it cause we

had noticed dudes creeping slow by it for a while. So one night, we hear it start (pipes were loud as fuck

on it)and we go running out the front door to see a dude speed off down the block. Only problem was that

dude din't know about the fuel cut off switch, car stalled about 1.5 blocks down. Needless to say, police were not called.

Edit; The car was finally successfully stolen after 2 more attempts over the next year or so.

Dude's finally figured out the switch issues they kept running into. Fucking dickheads.

I used to have a 91 accord

Cops busted a pregnant hooker driving it

They think a john gave it to her instead of $

Picked it up from the tow yard and shit had:

1) a large pepperoni pizza in the back seat, lid open, baking in the sun of the tow lot with all the windows up

2) a used condom on the floor in the back

3) a bunch of stolen baby clothes from walmart in the trunk, sensors and price tags still on them

I thought I would never see that car again.

I figured it had been driven to Tijuana

• Like 1

been fortunate enough to never have my ride stolen but i have parked it and the next day forgot where i had parked it and would then proceeded start sweating and acting frantic which sucked

an old roommate had some issues tho

we didnt have parking on our street so he would always park it a few blocks away.

he rarely drove it and only really moved it if there was street cleaning.

i would always tell him to check up on it but he couldnt be bothered

well one day he came up to it and there was a bum sleeping in it.

Hobo joe made it his home hahaa he must have been in there for a few days

because there were stains and that permastank smell that he couldnt get rid of

another time a girl i was seeing got all shook bc her car wasnt outside and she started panicking.. she called the police to report it and the lady cop hit her with "not uh honey your car was repossessed"

i ran outside once when i saw a guy was stealing my car, he drove off just as i got out there.

got into a huge fight with the neighbors for not stopping him, had to be restrained.

that was the second time my car got stolen.

the first time, i lost a lot of stuff.. learned to never keep anything of value in the car.

car was recovered both time.

the time the neighbor's buddy stole it, the cops recovered it about 3 blocks away the next day, yet still towed it to the impound lot so i could pay hundos to get it out

[so basically the car got stolen by the police too, who then extorted me to recover it]

My ex's Accord got stolen while we were in a bar in Tacoma. Came out and we're like "WTF..." A cop was walking by as we were standing there confused as fuck, and after telling him what kind of car it was his response was, "oh, yeah, those get stolen all the time, we'll call you in a couple days when we find it."

They called the next night around midnight saying we had 30 minutes to get there and pick it up or it was going to impound. Car had just been abandoned in an alley and all the shit in it was taken out. I lost a Marmot soft shell jacket in the deal. Was pretty pissed about that.

Related: About a year later my ex-brother in law is driving the car and gets t-boned by a hit and run driver. Plenty of witnesses and the front license plate came off the car that hit him. So the cops go ask the owner of the car which had lost its plate, the owners deny that they were involved and that was the end of the Tacoma PD investigation. Insurance totaled the car and we have an "at fault" accident on our records. (remains on mine even though divorced from ex, and it was her car, not even in my name at all, just joint insurance.... fuck the police)

holy shit that is awful.

Couldn't you talk to a lawyer?

holy shit that is awful.

Couldn't you talk to a lawyer?

We thought about it, but it was like $2000 car, ya know? We could have spent $1500 on a lawyer to get $500 bucks back, maybe...

It ended up being okay, her boss gave her $5G towards buying a new car as a bonus. I think it was more of an effort on his part to sleep with my-then-wife, but it didn't work out that way for him.

Had my piece of shit 91 civic stolen a few years ago. Buddy was caught about an hour away switching plates, if he had got away with it he would have been gone.

When I got my car back they gave me a bag of my 'personals' from whatever was in the car so the insurance company could account for whatever I said was in there. Dude had brought 2 ZZTop cd's and a zippo with a giraffe on it, he was ready for the night fur sure.

Never had a car stolen.

Maybe I did the stealing back in the day...

Maybe I didn't.

Had a window broken and the stereo stolen on the car sale lot on Fort Bragg.

I usually never leave anything in a car worth stealing and leave my doors open so I don't have to replace a window.

Almost forgot, my kid had a Nintendo DS stolen a few years ago from my wife's car.

Damn, didn't really expect this many of you to have actual experiences.

I don't know how this cunt's car hasn't been found yet.

She said it got jacked out of one of the campus parking decks, which there are

over a thousand cameras just in the area she is describing.

Then again the police aren't exactly the most zealous workers either.

Never had my car stolen, just totaled in a wreck.

My ex's car got stolen out side the pub one night and was abandoned about half a block down the lane with the engine still running.

was such a piece of shit no wonder they dumped it - shame they didn't burn it out - the full tank of gas was probably worth more than the car.

and smash good Christian girl.