Humboldt County CA

RALPH LAUREN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll give a real answer.

People up there are very hostile when it comes to letting new people in who dont have people vouching for them.. unless you're a girl. Those mother fuckers are so lonely in the growing season that when it comes time to harvest.. well, you get the picture.

so either be a girl with large breast or have a connect. I don't suppose looking on the internet will prove to be rewarding.

• Like 1

i'll give a real answer.

People up there are very hostile when it comes to letting new people in who dont have people vouching for them.. unless you're a girl. Those mother fuckers are so lonely in the growing season that when it comes time to harvest.. well, you get the picture.

so either be a girl with large breast or have a connect. I don't suppose looking on the internet will prove to be rewarding.

good advice here

Aren't you like 40 and have kids?

Ive heard nothing but bad stories about working for those people.

That being said, take your faggot ass out there and work hard for nothing.

I saw an ad for this not too long ago, I had a good laugh and kept it moving.

good advice here

You're going to have a hard time finding trim work in the summer. Harvest is in the fall mang. But the advice up there is true, unlesss you have tits or a connect, chances are you'll be up here sitting on the side of the highway with a cardboard sign, a bag of quinoa, and some scissors.

Fucking losing it at how that guy corrects his typos.

I knew a dude like that a few years ago who would send these mass text messages that read like Yelp reviews.

"Got some new sour fresh from the garden, if you're smoking anything in [city] you gotta be smoking this!!"

i'll give a real answer.

This is the most legit answer possible.

If you can get your foot in the door go for it...but wandering around asking people for work aint the best way.