what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

stitches (1985) , friends boomer uncle was quoting this film and we had no idea wtf he was talking about so he begged us to check it out

Was it worth watching? I started it in the burger king drive thru before I realized it was a full length film.

11 hours ago, KNIFU said:

This explained everything about anonymous.

i still find it hilarious it was this dude that originally did the we are legion video while high as shit on molly....rip his site 420chan though cause that's where i was during my 12oz hiatus

then there was gnaa that was slightly affiliated along with a few other hacker/troll crews

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Mannnn BK was kinda my shit for a long time. They fell off so hard last few years I haven’t been in hella long. 

All fast food has fallen off. I get it though. The prices are through the roof. The kids that work there don't give a flying fuck about shit, and who blames them for real?  I was super fiendin for their onion rings for real. I hope I'm not pregnant.

• LOL! 1

On 5/9/2023 at 1:05 PM, mr.yuck said:

Was it worth watching? I started it in the burger king drive thru before I realized it was a full length film.

i fell asleep like halfway through ...it was decent for the genre its in though and i'll probably finish it this weekend

• Like 1

The wire takes a minute to get going but is worth it I think. 

Quite tragic throughout and shark jumpy toward the end but still some of the best TV ever produced imo.

I am watching the new Picard, whatever, it is not very star treky in a lot of ways, no wonder just action and intrigue. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

@LUGR watched about the fist minute of so, but what what that all about?  I wasn't sure if the vid is more appropriately posted in the nonsense thread

I don’t know what it’s all about.

You’re supposed to watch it and tell me.

You smoking that shit again?

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

I don’t know what it’s all about.

You’re supposed to watch it and tell me.

You smoking that shit again?

Lolz  dude, half they time I have no clue what my phone is typing and what I am actually thinking I am typing.  

I usually do not proof read before I post until I come back later and notice I type like a bot with  tourettes  and a studder. 

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Lolz  dude, half they time I have no clue what my phone is typing and what I am actually thinking I am typing.  

I usually do not proof read before I post until I come back later and notice I type like a bot with  tourettes  and a studder. 

please do better

12 hours ago, LUGR said:

Any good?

I’m sure @NightmareOnElmStreetbusting nuts over this.

I’m late. Same with the new evil dead wanted to go to the theater for both but fucking dropped the ball and now I refuse to pay 30 bucks on the google tv. Wondering if there are any jail break hacks like the fire stick. Gotta YouTube it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, morton said:

The wire takes a minute to get going but is worth it I think. 

Quite tragic throughout and shark jumpy toward the end but still some of the best TV ever produced imo.

summed it up so nicely!

2 hours ago, ndv said:

It's actually pretty good through and through.  You'll like

regarding Beef

yes I thought it was great.

A little bit silly in parts but good watching nonetheless.

David Choe was a surprise.

• Truth 1

my mom suggested this one. we always used to watch dark crime shows, way more then any normal person. it drags in the begining but its getting crazy. takes place in 1970 and the fbi interview famous serial killers in the prisons. 

aTo0ODc7.jpg

this one is my recomendation if your looking for something witty and not so dark and fucked up.

my favorite show

aTo4NDs.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KNIFU said:

my mom suggested this one. we always used to watch dark crime shows, way more then any normal person. it drags in the begining but its getting crazy. takes place in 1970 and the fbi interview famous serial killers in the prisons. 

aTo0ODc7.jpg

this one is my recomendation if your looking for something witty and not so dark and fucked up.

Looking forward for another season.  Hope they come through. 

• 2 weeks later...