Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CardboardCondo

what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
18 hours ago, Kults said:

Nice! Only wish it had been longer. Really like that one

Yeah really good. Will prob be one of the series I rewatch every few years. Suggested it to a buddy who is a recon marine from 1st recon battalion that did a few tours in Iraq.

• Props 1

Just now, KILZ FILLZ said:

Yeah really good. Will prob be one of the series I rewatch every few years. Suggested it to a buddy who is a recon marine from 1st recon battalion that did a few tours in Iraq.

Thats awesome. Im due for a rewatch, been a few years now

Just finished On Becoming A God In Central Florida, Alexander Skarsgård is in that one too. Not even remotely as good as GK but I enjoyed it for what it is

Which streaming service is that one on? @Kults

starting a run in Dexter right now. Only plan on watching the first few season before it moves into soap opera territory 

5 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Which streaming service is that one on? @Kults

starting a run in Dexter right now. Only plan on watching the first few season before it moves into soap opera territory 

I watched it on Crave (Canada's HBO sister comp) but its a Showtime series

gf likes it too, rare show that we both liked. Its def got light soap opera vibes but its an absurdist dark comedy

I couldnt get into Dexter, not my thing. S1 of Mr Mercedes scratched that itch for me. Tried watching Mind Hunter for the 3rd time, this time got as far as ep 6 then jump gave up, again. Christ that show is boring. Cool cinematography though.

MV5BY2MxYjVlNzAtMDdhOS00N2U2LThlYWQtN2Mw

Was expecting this to be ridiculously silly, based on the commercials from a handful of years ago, but I've been pleasantly surprised.