what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

Started this tonight. Was gonna give up hallways through episode one, now I’m hooked.

Feels a little too soap opera ish sometimes I almost didn’t get into it either. Overall I’m digging it too though. Looking forward to the next ep, some of the horror stuff is pretty good. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kults said:

My guesses:

1 CIA got him. Either assassinated or recruited

2 Nepalese royalty had him disappeared, sounds like he knew they were after him

3 The Yowie 😛

4 Probably a Polar bear or just the weather conditions, sounds like he lost his mind

5 Pirates! (commissioned by Bill Gates)

Just now, nicklesndimes said:

yes, actually i remember seeing it a very long time ago...but knew it was a classic so wanted to give a go from start to finish. definitely a decent thriller.

i am moving on to the sequel at the moment. already slight disappointment after 10 minutes in as i can't stand when they change the actor playing the lead on sequels. in this case they switched jodie foster out for julianne moore. but what can ya do, hopefully it is still at least somewhat enjoyable.

Hannibal_movie_poster.jpg

as a stand alone movie it’s pretty good.

just doesn’t have the same tone or any of the classic lines and scenes of the OG. a good watch but entirely forgettable 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, diggity said:

Have you watched Hannibal the TV series with Mads Mikkleson? Its on netflix right now.

Think it topped out at 3 seasons. I really enjoyed it, I've watched it 3-4 times.

Ya don't say?  I think I started it but didn't get into it, may look again.  I saw CBS or someone is doing a show on Clarice but I'm not going to hold out a lot of hope for that with it being on the "regular" channels.  I've seen each of the movies dozens of times easy.

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Ya don't say?  I think I started it but didn't get into it, may look again.  I saw CBS or someone is doing a show on Clarice but I'm not going to hold out a lot of hope for that with it being on the "regular" channels.  I've seen each of the movies dozens of times easy.

Not looking forward to but probably will watch anyways. 

• Like 2