what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've been binge-watching Grand Designs. The older I get the more I want to buy property and build my forever home. This show, and it's spin-offs, has been inspiring... and educational. Even though the episodes are filmed in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand, it's still interesting to see what is most important to people in a home, how long they think construction will take (compared to how long it really takes), and true costs - hint: it's always way more than expected.

Some homes are over-the-top huge and too modern for my tastes, but there's plenty of interesting design ideas to be gleaned from most episodes. If you're at all interested in home building from the ground up, it's an interesting show.  

n0438-s8-2.thumb.jpg.336795896934a45af5d4cae7f03e1540.jpg

I'm also watching episodes of The House that 100k Built for the same reasons. 

100k2021.jpg.e4b1b1aff0c04bf73e44bafa0d5cd8a9.jpg

• Like 1

@Kultsthats super awesome. I have constantly thought about hiding strange things in random peoples houses that I go to work in. When I was younger one of my favorite things to do was poke around peoples parents houses at house parties. I would almost always find a camera. I would walk around the party taking maybe 5 or 6 action shots and then putting the camera back where I found it. It would be full of treasures awaiting development maybe several months or years down the road.

• Props 3

6 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@Kultsthats super awesome. I have constantly thought about hiding strange things in random peoples houses that I go to work in. When I was younger one of my favorite things to do was poke around peoples parents houses at house parties. I would almost always find a camera. I would walk around the party taking maybe 5 or 6 action shots and then putting the camera back where I found it. It would be full of treasures awaiting development maybe several months or years down the road.

that’s awesome. love it 

1 minute ago, ndv said:

@Kults  is the host the same dude that was in vagina bacon (🥓)  <----- tried my best at a vag profile with bacon in it.  Bare with me. 

uhm was it? can’t remember. that could have been Whang 

oh right, yup just checked. the guest in this video was the vagina bacon guy. good eye 

• 2 weeks later...