The-Hole-in-the-Ground-Poster.jpg

On 2/7/2019 at 5:14 PM, Kults said:

Gonna check this one out tonight. Anything A24 Im in

The-Hole-in-the-Ground-Poster.jpg

Was all kinds of fucked up. Slow start but once it all starts to unravel wooosh

22 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

image.png.85cf36aa07293a0ed806360cda64b517.png

Gave this show some binging

I watched it all the way until the final season, then they lost me. It had a good run, some cool scenarios.

Yeah I'll watch whatever while it's entertaining but no problem leaving it if it gets slow, unrealistic, etc.

It's weird to watch because it's supposed to be D.C. but it's obvious NYC in the scenes.

• Truth 1

Just now, One Man Banned said:

Yeah I'll watch whatever while it's entertaining but no problem leaving it if it gets slow, unrealistic, etc.

It's weird to watch because it's supposed to be D.C. but it's obvious NYC in the scenes.

The first few seasons were cool and subdued. All the cloak and dagger stuff was interesting. They drank their own Kool Aid and eventually it just got so unbelievable, like ya the fate of the world rests on these two's shoulders.. eye roll

They for sure shot alot of it in NYC or on sound stages. Very few scenes actually shot in DC unles s they're in a park or something. Im that way too Im in..until Im not. Once they go off the deep end its just like fuck off Im not up for this.

It is NY, it's in all the credits plus I recognize half the spots and was in some of the locations the day of filming.  Didn't mean much to me at the time because shit is always getting filmed everywhere.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

It is NY, it's in all the credits plus I recognize half the spots and was in some of the locations the day of filming.  Didn't mean much to me at the time because shit is always getting filmed everywhere.

Quality wise its not too bad for an FX network show. Its obviously not HBO quality but its passable. I liked it for a time.

image.png.68c3bbe2d87725fed8606732db90fca8.png

Just finished, Had some lols.  If you like Jimmy Carr it's more of the same edgy 1 liners with a couple of old ones thrown in for good measure.

18 hours ago, Steel Schnauzer said:

206094.jpg

Me and my girl are watching this.

Anything A24 makes is good stuff

• Truth 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now